Straight Talk Wireless - Criminals are hacking into straight talk
Criminals are hacking into straight talk customer cell phone cell and deactivating there accounts and using the customer numbers to avoid paying their bills and to avoid being traced by the authorities.When the customers call straight talk to see what is wrong with their phones, they are told that they called in and had their number transferred to their other phones although they only one phone.
Straight talk encryption isnt secure and is being hacked. Once this occur, the customer have to wait a minimal of 1 week to get their number back and to receive a new sim card. So be careful.
I was a victim of this crime myself.Striaght doesnt seem very interested in solving this issue.review #315997
You may also like
- "I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S5 from Cell2Get specifically the T-Mobile Variant SGH-M919 and UPS Second Day Air Shipping. The first problem was they charged me for the 2nd Day..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "Store manage does not support US Military, refused to put a Wounded Warrior Flyer in his window, said U.S. Military were pigs and deserved to die..."
- "I purchased the entire Miracle Blade set with wooden holding block around 2002 or 2003. What a piece of garbage these knives have turned out to be! The handle of..."
- "House was built in 2007, too many issues to name but most recent I rotting subfloor and insurance will not cover damage due to poor home construction. I've already fallen..."
- "Late delivery,Been waiting Weeks,faulty items,*** Materials,No reply from them.ill not buy again ever.hope to get refund..."
- "I also bought the Cindy Crawford sectional 2 years ago with in 6 months all the coushins needed to be replaced, it took 5 months to send the right ones,..."
- "I requested a report for $1 and I got a few extra charges of .09 cents for optional services (x5). Then, when I received the credit card statement (paperless billing)..."