Straight Talk Wireless - Criminals are hacking into straight talk
Criminals are hacking into straight talk customer cell phone cell and deactivating there accounts and using the customer numbers to avoid paying their bills and to avoid being traced by the authorities.When the customers call straight talk to see what is wrong with their phones, they are told that they called in and had their number transferred to their other phones although they only one phone.
Straight talk encryption isnt secure and is being hacked. Once this occur, the customer have to wait a minimal of 1 week to get their number back and to receive a new sim card. So be careful.
I was a victim of this crime myself.Striaght doesnt seem very interested in solving this issue.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is the screen shots of the text Boost sent me..to this phone..stating that in One Day! I supposedly used over 15% of my (joke, "unlimited" contract) allotment, i.e. on Oct.22,..."
- "I ordered a phone on 6-11-13 online and paid $4.99 s.h. for 3 day delivery because overnight delivery was$14.99. After i completed my $129.94 order and i printed my receipt..."
- "TerraCom offers an upgraded phone for one low price. Their website states that the price includes processing fee, taxes, and shipping. I purchased the Samsung Galaxy Rush for (what I..."
- "This is my fourth experience with a bait and switch scam at the Lowe's in Hattiesburg, MS. I have reported two of them to corporate, but they..."
- "I ordered a slush and took a sip and a fly came up and I'm pregnant. Had other problems but none like a fly. Or bug period I shop with..."
- "Want everyone to know that I am very unhappy with the quality of Monster Transmissions. The first one never made it home from the transmission shop, failed on the highway..."
- "If anyone is out there looking for a way to add a layer of engagement to your wordpress theme that will require users to enter data, email capture, and form,..."
- "Chain is turning pink in some areas. Very poor quality for the cost. Will never purchase jewelry from this company, pure junk! Contact the designer and she..."
- "This is Mark Eves and someone has begun an internet wide smear campaign with false and untrue allegatiins of misconduct. Whoever is behind this will be responsible for punatitive damages..."