Straight Talk Wireless - Criminals are hacking into straight talk

Criminals are hacking into straight talk customer cell phone cell and deactivating there accounts and using the customer numbers to avoid paying their bills and to avoid being traced by the authorities.When the customers call straight talk to see what is wrong with their phones, they are told that they called in and had their number transferred to their other phones although they only one phone.

Straight talk encryption isnt secure and is being hacked. Once this occur, the customer have to wait a minimal of 1 week to get their number back and to receive a new sim card. So be careful.

I was a victim of this crime myself.Striaght doesnt seem very interested in solving this issue.

review #315997
13 7 Helpful?
Had the same issue13 Comments3
Had an experience with Straight Talk Wireless?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
Straight Hack

Jan 08 #928078 Medford, Oregon

Same thing happened to me. Phone just stopped working. Called straight talk (straight ***) and they said I requested to have the number transferred. WTF! The *** I did. Now I have to wait 3-5 days for a new SIM card and pray that I get my old number back which I use for a business. Will be switching providers ASAP.

big j

Sep 15, 2014 #870526

I had the same problem I didn't know what going on I couldn't text or call so I called straight talk and they said the number been transfer and remaining mins I was shocked

We Are Anonymous

Aug 31, 2012 #536680

The lack of knowledge and abundance of incompetency displayed here makes me giggle.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.