Straight Talk Wireless - Customer Care Center
i call the customer care center to get a tracking number because it shows that my replacement phone was shipped and show be here in the next to days and they give me the run around and give me a manager toll free number that dose not work keep saying i dont know what i am talking about and lie to me saying that my tracking number should be here today and was not and no one at straight talk knows what they are talking about have to get their supervisor how also dose not know what to do and keep send me to some one alse just to here the same bs
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "I purchase a lifetime license of this software. It was very surprising to find a offer like this, I checked the webpage and the features that the company and it..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "After about 18 months, the fabric on the seat of the recliner started cracking, then started flaking off. It's just getting worse and worse. I contacted the company where..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "I received these, ordered pre-wired. The plugs came in wired backwards, was told in an email to just the force the plug in the other way. After reversing the..."
- "Virgin America offered "go for two" meaning when you get two seats its for the price of one. I tried to book my flight to Puerto Vallarta and my total..."
- "I am currently in the process of taking the Meineke at 75th & Metcalf in OP, KS to court for damages that occurred during service work and fraud for selling..."