Straight Talk Wireless - Cut off phone service the day before the service end date
My service end date is supposed to be on 6-3-2013.Today while on the phone with my father, my call was abruptly shut off.
I contacted Straight Talk to ask about the number of minutes used which I purchased 1000. The only minutes they would give me was the amount of text messages. But they tried to tell me that they do not have access to the amount of minutes. I ask them to provide me with an accounting of minutes of incoming and outgoing calls for the past month, and then for the past 6 months.
They refused and kept sending me to different customer service reps. I finally became annoyed enough to file a consumer complaint with the State of Tennessee and I emailed Straight Talk customer service to advise them of said complaint. I received an email back stating that I have to get a notarized request and take photo copy of the serial number on the back of my phone before they can provide said information. I advised them that this is absurd because they should have this data available since they would need to know that to know when to cut the phone off.
In the past year I have paid several times two to three days early. I have long suspected that they have reset the service start date based on when you pay. But I am unable to verify this since I cannot see the incoming and outgoing call data minutes. I very rarely use this phone but if this month I did go over minute amounts then I would be ok with it.
But I know in the past several months I have not utilized all the minutes. Customer service is not what customer service should be about and you can hardly understand them half the time.
I will be furthering this complaint as high as I can.With this economy being as it is some honesty should be paramount in this type of service.127e050d review #414043
You may also like
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "Nag order ako ng 2 asus zen 5 Last Jan. 31 2015 pa until now feb.07 2015 na wala rin ilang besses na akung tumawag regarding my order pilit na..."
- "I ordered a phone on 6-11-13 online and paid $4.99 s.h. for 3 day delivery because overnight delivery was$14.99. After i completed my $129.94 order and i printed my receipt..."
- "Ordered a valentines bouquet to be delivered on the day of arrival to a motel. The flowers were Delivered in a box with a vase and 5 roses. Paid extra..."
- "Botach took my order, screwed me on shipping charges, immediately charged my credit card, and then shorted me on 1/3 of my order. Its been a month now and I..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I have never had an issue before but I will never buy another product from them ever again. My shirt was promised to be in by 4/20 since I have..."
- "Purchased ladies underwear, and the attached booklet of care tags feels like a knife jabbing in my lower back. Cannot be removed from the garment (cutting will only make the..."
- "DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR! THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1. my..."