Straight Talk Wireless - I HATE STRAIGHTTALK!!

Aug 22, 2013
review #442131

I sent a phone that did not work into Straighttalk , being told that I would get my money refunded because I could not wait the time to get the replacement phone.I went out and purchased a new phone while I waited for my refund.

It has now been over a month and I called to check on it and they have no record of anything!!! They claim they never received the phone and now want me to do a bunch of *** just to try to prove that I sent the phone! I used their shipping address that they sent me!!

Straight talk SUCKS!!!Customer Service is HORRIBLE and you can NEVER be on the phone with them for less nthan 45 minutes!!

abc30b6
Had an experience with Straight Talk Wireless?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
TAC

Dec 17, 2013

I hate them too! Bought the sim card Bring Your Own Phone kit, and the first person I talked to said I could use the tracfone I have, so he ported my number to that sim card. Told me to wait an hour, turn the phone off, then on again and if it didn't work, call them back. I did. I got a different person, of course, and SHE said I couldn't use my tracfone! SO I now have to wait for THEM to send me another sim card so I can go back to tracfone, they have to re- port my number...this could take DAYS! I have NO home phone...and NOW I have no cell phone either!!! I am SUPER PISSED! Bunch of *** idiots! I requested they overnight the sim card, they said "they can't", I pitched such a fit, that they are going to now. I still will be without a phone for at least 2 days! :( :(

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Straight Talk Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
×