Straight Talk Wireless - I HATE STRAIGHTTALK!!
I sent a phone that did not work into Straighttalk , being told that I would get my money refunded because I could not wait the time to get the replacement phone.I went out and purchased a new phone while I waited for my refund.
It has now been over a month and I called to check on it and they have no record of anything!!! They claim they never received the phone and now want me to do a bunch of *** just to try to prove that I sent the phone! I used their shipping address that they sent me!!
Straight talk SUCKS!!!Customer Service is HORRIBLE and you can NEVER be on the phone with them for less nthan 45 minutes!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "Nov 12,2015 we had a black out in Kern County, AT&T tower down, and after speaking 8 to straight talk representative I was told the SIM card went bad and..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "We purchased some expense soccer cleats for our son, Sam for his high school soccer season. Within six weeks, the sides of the shoes had pulled away from..."
- "Bought a couch and after 3 months this is what is happening too it spoke with Andrew at Ashley furniture headquarters who informed me that I would have to fax..."
- "We purchased a transmission in October for our boy's car. It arrived, but when our mechanic went to install it, the transmission was faulty! We called for two weeks..."
- "In normal times, I like to surf online and buy some items, especially plush toys. As for these plush toys, I usually give it to my girls, nephew or niece...."
- "Thanks to this company I was an able to get a proof of my copy insurance SR22 I call serveral time and they couldn't provide me with it ,I also..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."