Straight Talk Wireless - International plan spent work
The first 2 months with straight talk worked fine, the thirh time I refilled with with the $60 international card, I could only make international calls from the Dayton oh and Detroit mi area. I've called at least 10 times, sometime waiting for over 60 minutes, other times when the rep couldn't solve my problem, said he/she would transfer me to superviser, then had to wait for long time, finally the line cut off.
Now in my 5th month, I can only make international calls from a place I've never been before, all my regular routes have been cut off, even though i refilled with the $60 international card. I called again yesterday, had to use my pay as you go phone, waisted at least another 30 min until she was going to transfer me to her superviser after we had turned the phone on and off a few times, the she eighteen hung up or the phone just lost connection...
This is horrible service, and this is the last time I'm refilling the phone.
My117d5469 review #392591
You may also like
- "Today (6/16/13), I purchased an iphone 4 and 1 year unlimited card from walmart totalling around 1000$. After purchase, I followed the automated system for activation which would not accept..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "My Sony Xperia Z1 Compact suffered a cracked screen on the 2nd of July, I booked it in with this company on Thursday the 3th with a quoted cost of..."
- "I'm in Albany NY. 1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge. They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink. The worst carpet cleaning service..."
- "I recently went and got my oil change. I usually go to meineke but Valvoline is next door to my job so I figure I'll give them a shot. BIG..."
- "I bought 3 Alice Springs quesadillas,cheese fries and an outback burger from the outback steakhouse in Salisbury North Carolina.The fries were hardly enough for one person, didn't even cover the..."