Straight Talk Wireless - International plan spent work
The first 2 months with straight talk worked fine, the thirh time I refilled with with the $60 international card, I could only make international calls from the Dayton oh and Detroit mi area. I've called at least 10 times, sometime waiting for over 60 minutes, other times when the rep couldn't solve my problem, said he/she would transfer me to superviser, then had to wait for long time, finally the line cut off.
Now in my 5th month, I can only make international calls from a place I've never been before, all my regular routes have been cut off, even though i refilled with the $60 international card. I called again yesterday, had to use my pay as you go phone, waisted at least another 30 min until she was going to transfer me to her superviser after we had turned the phone on and off a few times, the she eighteen hung up or the phone just lost connection...
This is horrible service, and this is the last time I'm refilling the phone.
You may also like
- "Nag order ako ng 2 asus zen 5 Last Jan. 31 2015 pa until now feb.07 2015 na wala rin ilang besses na akung tumawag regarding my order pilit na..."
- "well this company will not cover the warrantee after 5 months as they sell the product but do not have stock for replacement unless you will take products that you..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "scam school teacher is helping to do test for students just to pass how you expect to get a job just by getting by and with people lives in your..."
- "Original Report: Richmond American Homes built my home 8 years ago. We purchased the home for close to 700K. Last week i noticed a piece fo siding falling from the sunroom..."
- "Abril I did a reservation with this agencies because they had a promotion and now they send me a email that they haven't this promotion and can't refund my..."