Straight Talk Wireless - International plan spent work
The first 2 months with straight talk worked fine, the thirh time I refilled with with the $60 international card, I could only make international calls from the Dayton oh and Detroit mi area. I've called at least 10 times, sometime waiting for over 60 minutes, other times when the rep couldn't solve my problem, said he/she would transfer me to superviser, then had to wait for long time, finally the line cut off.
Now in my 5th month, I can only make international calls from a place I've never been before, all my regular routes have been cut off, even though i refilled with the $60 international card. I called again yesterday, had to use my pay as you go phone, waisted at least another 30 min until she was going to transfer me to her superviser after we had turned the phone on and off a few times, the she eighteen hung up or the phone just lost connection...
This is horrible service, and this is the last time I'm refilling the phone.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "I purchased a new Ford F150 in Dec 2015, in February 2016 I made an appointment with the Ford dealer because I was smelling an odor from the engine compartment...."
- "SHEILA at Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway in Las Vegas, was supposed to be giving me a Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin. INSTEAD SHEILA Decided to put a BLEACHING Product..."
- "The worse he is a scammer Aditya promises you things and never get anything done he delivers work but not complete and not working properly apps developed on wrong way..."