Straight Talk Wireless - International plan spent work

The first 2 months with straight talk worked fine, the thirh time I refilled with with the $60 international card, I could only make international calls from the Dayton oh and Detroit mi area. I've called at least 10 times, sometime waiting for over 60 minutes, other times when the rep couldn't solve my problem, said he/she would transfer me to superviser, then had to wait for long time, finally the line cut off.

Now in my 5th month, I can only make international calls from a place I've never been before, all my regular routes have been cut off, even though i refilled with the $60 international card. I called again yesterday, had to use my pay as you go phone, waisted at least another 30 min until she was going to transfer me to her superviser after we had turned the phone on and off a few times, the she eighteen hung up or the phone just lost connection...

This is horrible service, and this is the last time I'm refilling the phone.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Straight Talk Wireless. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Straight Talk Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about