I received my Straight Talk phone on yesterday.I charged my phone for the recommended 5 hours before use.
I followed all the instructions in my packet in an attempt to activate my phone this morning at 6:30am. Still unable to make calls about 8:15am, I called customer service. The rep informed me that since I already activated the phone and my SIM card is unregistered; I'll need to wait 24 hours before I can use my phone! Where was this on their website or in the package with all the other instructions?
FURIOUS!!! I went to straighttalk.com to get the complaint number and decided to post on their FB page, to my surprise others have had the same problem!!!
One girl was told that since she had a refurbished phone she may not be able to use her phone for 7 days!!!This is unacceptable!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- All You Need Plan
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I am a college student that budgets well and spends very little money, so I rarely check my bank account because I never have to worry about running low. My..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "I am writing to let you know that not only will I never fly with your incompetent and immoral airline ever again, I will never tell recommend your airline and..."
- "Have you ever tried to make an online payment to ASC? They set you up for failure. They want you to phone the payment in and be charged to make a..."
- "The GNC stainless steel shaker bottles are a total FAIL. The O ring leaks after two days and continues to get worse. I take them back and the..."
- "Worst moving people I have ever dealt with - damaged EVERY single piece of my new furniture, lied about insurance claim being made and no pay out or redress on..."
- "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..."
- "Bought a seiki 24 inch LED tv for $179 at sears it was a bedroom tv I had 1 month and turned on for like the 5th time wife was..."