I received my Straight Talk phone on yesterday.I charged my phone for the recommended 5 hours before use.
I followed all the instructions in my packet in an attempt to activate my phone this morning at 6:30am. Still unable to make calls about 8:15am, I called customer service. The rep informed me that since I already activated the phone and my SIM card is unregistered; I'll need to wait 24 hours before I can use my phone! Where was this on their website or in the package with all the other instructions?
FURIOUS!!! I went to straighttalk.com to get the complaint number and decided to post on their FB page, to my surprise others have had the same problem!!!
One girl was told that since she had a refurbished phone she may not be able to use her phone for 7 days!!!This is unacceptable!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- All You Need Plan
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "Stay far away from Greenline Relocation and Services if you want your items to arrive in one piece.My move was only 55 miles and the damage ther did was just..."
- "They do not return calls! Managers must never work, because every time I ask to speak to one, they are always busy and will return my call. Well after..."
- "To ask for resending the missing part, I called 3 times within 1 day and each time I waited for over 1 hour. IKEA customer service claimed that only the..."
- "Bought this sectional in 2010 told it would wear as good as or better than leather. Every part of the sectional has flaking except one panel we had..."
- "My HVAC was installed last friday that I reported to you before. The problem is the job is not complete. Early Services has not received the HEAT STRIP and if..."