Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk deactivated my phone and didn't turn it back on
I bought the LG290CM at Wal-mart, took it home called and had it activated.Media messaging didn't work and text took way to long to get me.
My son stood in the rain for an hour because of it. I pre-paid a month when I bought the phone. The turned it off on the third day and I called to get them to reset or reactivate it. Another three days later it went off again.
They told me my phone had not been purchased!!!! They told me to mail them the original receipt. I did. They in return said they didn't get it.
Since I mailed them the original they would not take the copy I made before I mailed it. They would not accept the bank statement either...I got stuck with the most expensive phone and lost a whole month of service almost.They phone service sucks, their reps are not very English orientated or intelligent and they even tried to bill me the next month after my phone had been off all month. I eventually gave up and took it as a loss.
You would think a multi-billion dollar corporation like Wal-mart would have done thier research on these guys.Straight Talk is a good name for them because they are going straight down the drain.12394cdf review #219681
You may also like
- "When I purchased my phone and protection plan, you told me the process to exchange it should it break would be simple and it was..... Now I go in and..."
- "Last week, I sent in to Ecyclebest my Verizon Wireless Droid DNA, which was in perfect condition. I was quoted $117 for the phone, if it were in good condition...."
- "So I'll be honest from the start. I was trying to be cheap. I always unlock all my phones with Cellunlocker.net because they're legit. This time I decided to try..."
- "This company is a scam and are crooks! Buyer Beware! I purchased a new phone thru a authorized retailer due to the previous phone not working. I was told that..."
- "I have been to Hunters creek office, semora blvd office in orlabdo Fl. In both locations They very extremely rude in the past. Still i Kept going there since they..."
- "I applied for a refinance of my home to get the payments down. After all was said and done without wind damage [insurance I don't need and they don't require..."
- "I placed an order with Ava's Flowers 373 S Main Street New City NY 10956 for a flower arrangement of a certain style/color scheme (pink/purple multi-colored). the flowers sent..."
- "My 16-year-old Four Seasons Sunroom has a glass pane that shattered spontaneously. It also needs new window crank handles because the existing handles no longer close the windows. Worse yet,..."
- "Picture on website far off the mark as to what *** was delivered! Last time they get my business. See the photos! What a ripoff...."
- "Signed up for tanning sessions and went that day. Came out with 2 stripes parallel all down my back as well as double stripes on my butt. The back stripes..."
- "My husband and I bought this furniture. We have no kids living at home so we thought we would get a nice set. Well a year and a half later..."
- "Shower floor was installed improperly grout lines and pan did not line up with current floor. Technicians only worked 6 hours a day. Job took four days longer..."