Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk deactivated my phone and didn't turn it back on
I bought the LG290CM at Wal-mart, took it home called and had it activated.Media messaging didn't work and text took way to long to get me.
My son stood in the rain for an hour because of it. I pre-paid a month when I bought the phone. The turned it off on the third day and I called to get them to reset or reactivate it. Another three days later it went off again.
They told me my phone had not been purchased!!!! They told me to mail them the original receipt. I did. They in return said they didn't get it.
Since I mailed them the original they would not take the copy I made before I mailed it. They would not accept the bank statement either...I got stuck with the most expensive phone and lost a whole month of service almost.They phone service sucks, their reps are not very English orientated or intelligent and they even tried to bill me the next month after my phone had been off all month. I eventually gave up and took it as a loss.
You would think a multi-billion dollar corporation like Wal-mart would have done thier research on these guys.Straight Talk is a good name for them because they are going straight down the drain.ef46dba review #219681
You may also like
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "After purchasing a repair service and sending in my phone, I was told I needed to buy an unnecessary part - a $2 part that they wanted $45 for! (I..."
- "I ordered a phone on 6-11-13 online and paid $4.99 s.h. for 3 day delivery because overnight delivery was$14.99. After i completed my $129.94 order and i printed my receipt..."
- "I am a florist from out of town. I ordered a standing spray to stand at my Aunt's casket. I think they thought since I was out of town, I..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my mother-in-law who had major surgery this past week. She loves roses so I chose a bouquet that was FULL of roses. It was called..."
- "After taking off my pants, she quickly excused me to get her own condom from the car and ran away with my $200 her booty pics are fake, here is..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I bought a lehenga and a saree from Fashion Ka Fatka USA. Firstly I received the item in some 1.5 months (AFTER A LONG WAIT) and that too with the..."