Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk disconnected my service for too much data usage. PLEASE READ!
I did not have a good relationship with Straight Talk. I've been their client for 3 months. Here is my story.
In their ad they would tell you that everything is unlimited for only $45 dollars,,, blah, blah blah,,,, but they won't tell you that everything is actually very much limited once you join them,,, my service was disconnected permanently without a notice,,, when I started my investigation with customer service (by the way,,, hideous) they just simply apologized and told me to read that small print in my contract again.
Here are few major things you CAN NOT DO: (per contract). No YouTube. No uploading, streaming or downloading (only very very limited),,, can't watch TV. Neither can't text a lot nor freely talk. Basically cannot use your phone to its full potential. They are monitoring how long you are talking and how much you are texting,,, if it's too much they would simply permanently disconnect your service without a notice nor refund,,,
ONE thing I was permitted to do: I was able to check my emails UNLIMITED!!! Hurray! My personal wish to you reader,,, DO NOT JOIN THEM.
Not happy and aggravated Straight Talk ex-customer.1073a83d review #243761
You may also like
- " I received several calls and voicemails from a fraudulent IRS agency....message captioned on phone in photo below. I reverse looked up the number on my caller ID, to..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."
- "I had a 15 min waiting time on 2 hot and ready pizzas and one three meat treat and a Italian cheese bread so I waited a total..."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "In the month of May 2013, we ordered a mini refrigerator online at Sears.com After a month of waiting, checked the tracking for UPS item and it posted that it..."
- "It was really delayed and my two glass food warmer are broken..."
- "I bought this LifeProof for my 15 yr. old daughter's iPhone 5c. We live in Hawaii and she loves the beach so we figured this would be the best phone..."