Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk is HORRIBLE!!!!!! Corporate contact info
Straight Talk is Beyond Horrible!
After only 1 month, my phone stopped working. It would not recognize that I added the unlimted $45 card to it. The phone was purchased new from Walmart.
I called the customer DIS service department and they saw that their system did recognize that I did add minutes but my phone did not.
So, after spending LITERALLY 12 HOURS and 15 minutes on the phone with the Straight Talk customer DIS service department (that is what I call them now) over the course of approximatley 8-10 different phone calls... Still NOTHING was resolved. They gave me codes to put into my phone NUMEROUS times despite the fact that it didn't work the previous day that I talked to them and was told to do that.
So, as of today, I have not have ANY cell phone service for 18 days(almost 3 weeks). 3 Weeks that I paid for!
Straight Talk wanted me to send my phone back to them. So, they took 5 plus days to send me an airbill fed ex package so I could mail them my phone. I sent it on Thursday and it was received at Straight talk the next day.
So, I waited about a week and called them to see where my phone was... I was told 3 different things by 3 different people.. The best was by a supervisor who told me that I would have a new phone on my doorstep in 3 days. BUT, when I asked him if the phone was shipped from their warehouse, he said I DON"T KNOW! I asked him.. how can you tell me I will have my new phone in 3 days when you don't even know if it was shipped or not???? He could not understand this concept at all!!!!
He could not give me a tracking number .. b/c there was none!
BOTTOM LINE... I filed an online complaint with the Better Business Bureau www.bbb.org and within 24 hours I had the Better Business Bureau liason at Straight talk and she personally called me at my work number and walked to the warehouse and got a new phone herself changed my number to that phone, made sure it worked. She is also sending it to me OVERNIGHT.
She is in the Corporate Office in Miami, Florida.
I also asked that I get a month FREE for all the aggravation and she agreed to do that.
This is her contact info
Main phone 800 876 5753 x 6175
or 305-715-6500 x 6175
Her name is Karen Calderon
email is email@example.com
She is the Better Business SPecialist with Trac Fone Wireless.. This is who is the parent company of Straight Talk and who you ultimately need to deal with if you have a problem with Straight Talk.
I am posting this b/c I am thoroughly disgusted with the way I was treated by the foreign customer service department who are like zombies reading from a script no matter what you say to them.
I hope this helps someone.review #204724
You may also like
- "Please do not go on ElectronicsForce.com; its a total and utter ripoff! I'll start from the beginning. Before I ordered anything from this website, I researched to see if I..."
- "AT@T does not provide 24/7 service to its customers. its in the contract. most people dont read the contract. My friend is disabled and AT@T has not provided service for..."
- "I ordered a phone on 6-11-13 online and paid $4.99 s.h. for 3 day delivery because overnight delivery was$14.99. After i completed my $129.94 order and i printed my receipt..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "My boyfriend worked for staffmark, they r a staffing agency ..they got him a job at sysco in philly, well he didnt get paid for the first 2 weeks, so..."
- "I purchased this bag of wild Bird seed and am very upset with all the sand in it! If you take out the sand how much really does the bag..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Drove up to the drive thru after work at 12:30am and this is what I find...are you kidding me? Then some ghetto dude in the parking lot says "heyyyyy girl"...."