Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk Mobile's "Free ringtone" ad

Straight talk mobile is currently advertising a free ringtone on their mobile web site.When you click the banner it brings up their "supposed" promotional tones, but when you click one it asks you to buy it and requires your credit card information.

I emailed the company and they told me they do not offer ringtone's for free, so I sent them their OWN link and told them they needed to change it because it was false advertisement.

They in turn emailed me again telling me they do not give out free ring tones but clearly their site is still claiming to do so.I hope somebody catches on that can do something about it because I am getting nowhere!

More Review Details

Helpful? 27 Yes 27 20 No 20
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 29, 2013 #630263

I am very much satisfied with Straight talk. My cell phone and home phone is through straight talk. Very good service and the voice clairty is excellant.

cory miller

Nov 06, 2012 #565499

hey why do you guys say its free when hyodown .oad it they say to pay 9.99 for it when its supposed to be free

st customer

Sep 14, 2012 #541850

language barrier my friend...its not just the accent

st customer

Sep 14, 2012 #541849

language barrier my friend...its not just the accent

Jul 22, 2012 #517388

Why is it that every other phone company allows for the consumer to download on their phone from other sites. This is really *** that I have to buy ringtones from you and I don't even like them. They're too worldly! Take the block off my phone!

eric el chingon

Mar 08, 2012 #444781

i really think it s straight bs too.

Dec 23, 2011 #396431

I use phonezoo now. The ringtones are sent straight to your phone and it's free, even on pay as you go accounts!

Standard Ringtone is Impossibl

Dec 05, 2011 #385750

I want my money back from this lamebrained idiots. I bought the Motorla phone from Walmart and I want my frickin money back! SOBs put a frickin ringtone standard on the phone you can F**KING hear ... idiots!!@!!

Dec 03, 2011 #385005

whre can i get free rngtnez n i hte be unda diz company bk my phne alwayz gyttn shuy down :( :(

Nov 09, 2011 #371405

:( :( :( :( i hate straight talk no good ringtone :( :( :(

Nov 09, 2011 #371404

:( :( :( :( i hate straight talk no good ringtone :( :( :(

Oct 28, 2011 #365796

There is a free Halloween ringtone on their website currently, but only available through the 31st of October. I downloaded it for free with no problems.

Oct 06, 2011 #355154

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :x :( :cry :? :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :p 8) ;) :grin :) ... Show more

straight talk lover(:

Aug 26, 2011 #334590

:grin i luv straight talk and i found my own website to get free ringtones, wallpapers, games, themes, and evrything else!! u just gotta look harder!!

Apr 26, 2013 #642307 Mountain Home, Arkansas

Can u tell me what website? Straight talk says I have to go thru them and I have been trying for 2 weeks and am unable to preview before buying. Can't get an answer from Straight Talk, plus I found another ringtone I really like but not thru Straight Talk.

Jun 03, 2013 #659659 Joplin, Missouri

go to for free ringtones for your staight talk phone. also it depends on which phone you have. is good too. (you have to be on your phone to download.) Hope this helps

Jul 09, 2011 #310129

dont haveone :(

Mar 31, 2011 #268074

hmm seems kind of petty considering anyone looking for something for free on the internet is a fool. Straight Talk has been great to me, I get unlimited everything including data for only 45 bucks a month and I can even get a smartphone for it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Straight Talk Wireless. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Straight Talk Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about