Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk Mobile's "Free ringtone" ad
Straight talk mobile is currently advertising a free ringtone on their mobile web site.When you click the banner it brings up their "supposed" promotional tones, but when you click one it asks you to buy it and requires your credit card information.
I emailed the company and they told me they do not offer ringtone's for free, so I sent them their OWN link and told them they needed to change it because it was false advertisement.
They in turn emailed me again telling me they do not give out free ring tones but clearly their site is still claiming to do so.I hope somebody catches on that can do something about it because I am getting nowhere!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "I got my step mom's old phone which had the same number as her new phone, I bought minutes for the phone not knowing it was linked with my step..."
- "To whom it may concern: Unfortunately from time to time, an employee is terminated from an organization due to fraudulent activity, and his/her only retribution is to post false statements online..."
- "Suppose to be bacon but its brunt. Have to pill off the pieces because of the brunt taste. ..."
- "I just got back from the WORST cruise experience of a lifetime aboard MSC. They booked a half charter to a group called "Cruise To the Edge" that included entertainment..."
- "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..."
- "I recently purchased two items from modilily.com worst mistake ever I was excited for my package to come. First of it took a long time to get here second I..."
- "I received a postcard that assured me that I had "an unclaimed reward" -- I called the provided number on the card; the person who answered spoke broken English and..."