Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk Mobile's "Free ringtone" ad
Straight talk mobile is currently advertising a free ringtone on their mobile web site.When you click the banner it brings up their "supposed" promotional tones, but when you click one it asks you to buy it and requires your credit card information.
I emailed the company and they told me they do not offer ringtone's for free, so I sent them their OWN link and told them they needed to change it because it was false advertisement.
They in turn emailed me again telling me they do not give out free ring tones but clearly their site is still claiming to do so.I hope somebody catches on that can do something about it because I am getting nowhere!c0e194f
You may also like
- "Afer my experience, I beleive that purchasing a phone from Cell2get.com is a gamble. It took me 78 days to receive the correct model and new phone I purchased. I..."
- "I have a woman in Brazil. She gave me her number. I called and asked straight talk how to call her. The employee said to throw away my new $50..."
- "I want to make a complaint. I am writing this email to show my outrage at Sony. I live in Brazil and I bought a smartphone from Sony in the United..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "I ordered flowers with chocolate worth 70-80 pounds on Thursday for my friend's birthday on Saturday Delivery. The flowers were never delivered. When I checked with the delivery company then..."
- "I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "My complaint is against Surface Solutions & Design and its owner/operators, Peter M. *** and Lucie R. Elmer, for being deceptive about their product and the absolutely terrible floor installation..."