Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk Mobile's "Free ringtone" ad
Straight talk mobile is currently advertising a free ringtone on their mobile web site.When you click the banner it brings up their "supposed" promotional tones, but when you click one it asks you to buy it and requires your credit card information.
I emailed the company and they told me they do not offer ringtone's for free, so I sent them their OWN link and told them they needed to change it because it was false advertisement.
They in turn emailed me again telling me they do not give out free ring tones but clearly their site is still claiming to do so.I hope somebody catches on that can do something about it because I am getting nowhere!review #227897
You may also like
- "The update forced me to decline it over 6 times. After my last decline I made a call with the phone and set it down to go through my files...."
- "I have a woman in Brazil. She gave me her number. I called and asked straight talk how to call her. The employee said to throw away my new $50..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "I ordered 7 low chill friut bushes and tree's, from Willis Orchards, I chose them because of their friendly quarntee. One 5 year old Pomegranate tree arrived..."
- "Maytag dryer, less than 10 mos old has broke down 3 times. Each time it is the thermal fuse. I have replaced it twice even tho it is under warranty...."
- "I purchased a brand new Nissan, took it home and immediately noticed a bunch of mechanical problems with my NEW car. When I went back to the dealer they refused..."
- "We aren't wealthy people but for our wedding which we saved up money and we decided to have fun and splurge a little. We came across this bobble head..."
- "I went to have my tyre Fit and balanced this morning at Goodyear Auto care, Tire Shop, at 1/93-95 Matthews Avenue, Airport West VIC 3042. before the job, told him..."
- "I went in early (6:30 am) on Memorial Day to avoid the holiday rush. The store wasn't real busy but the lines were still exasperatingly slow because there were only..."