Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk Mobile's "Free ringtone" ad
Straight talk mobile is currently advertising a free ringtone on their mobile web site.When you click the banner it brings up their "supposed" promotional tones, but when you click one it asks you to buy it and requires your credit card information.
I emailed the company and they told me they do not offer ringtone's for free, so I sent them their OWN link and told them they needed to change it because it was false advertisement.
They in turn emailed me again telling me they do not give out free ring tones but clearly their site is still claiming to do so.I hope somebody catches on that can do something about it because I am getting nowhere!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."
- "CellItUsed.com stole my phone! Either that or $123 of my moneyâ€¦ Let me explain... I have used other "sell your cell phone" type services in the past. Whenever I used one,..."
- "I ordered a phone on 6-11-13 online and paid $4.99 s.h. for 3 day delivery because overnight delivery was$14.99. After i completed my $129.94 order and i printed my receipt..."
- "I purchased a brand new Nissan, took it home and immediately noticed a bunch of mechanical problems with my NEW car. When I went back to the dealer they refused..."
- "Maytag dryer, less than 10 mos old has broke down 3 times. Each time it is the thermal fuse. I have replaced it twice even tho it is under warranty...."
- "I bought a phone for my son and they sent me a Chinese phone. I didn't realize until my son started going into the apps and it was all..."
- "I used this company this week to deliver an arrangement of flowers to a close friend. I upgraded to the medium sized bouquet. What was sent was just..."
- "H.E.B. in Elgin Texas does have some of the rudest customer service people I have ever met, and unfortunately it's the closest HEB to my location. I would rather travel..."
- "So, they're having a sale. And it's stated in big bold banner:40% off all sale items. Except all sale items. Click on the banner, it shows appropriate sale-sale items. Still..."