Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk SUCKS!
I've had straight talk for 4 months and it is the worst service I've ever had. Customer Service is NON EXISTENT and based in Central America.
The signal is awful, photo messages are available only in your HOME area, no photo or web access while roaming....
I'm done. Gone to T-mobile...l TODAY! Don't waste your money on this *** of a service...
Usually Wal-Mart products are good..... but they should have stayed out of this market... Their contracts with cell tower providers is lacking terrribly.... There actual coverage is maybe good, but the ability to keep a call going is not. Too many dropped calls.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "I have tried repeatedly to work with the company to reach a peaceful resolution. I am over about 6 phone lines with C Spire. Our 3G data speeds..."
- "Nov 12,2015 we had a black out in Kern County, AT&T tower down, and after speaking 8 to straight talk representative I was told the SIM card went bad and..."
- "I received a Outback Steakhouse gift card from my newphew for my birthday. The package the card came in said the card was good for $25 to $500 dollars...."
- "I had received a order and I did not like it and I told the seller that as well . The seller told me to open the dispute and put..."
- "Son sent flowers for Mother' Day as usual (39 years) Used Avas for 1st time(and last) . When the box was open, two handfuls of leaves fell out. Brown spots..."
- "had a very important tim sensitive package shipped via UPS, not my choice, and it never arrived on time, it was left behind at their los angeles facility and on..."
- "I take all 4 of my vehicles to the Washington St location of Discount Tire here in Indianapolis. I work on my own car, I drive a 2003 Acura TL..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed..."