Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk SUCKS!
I've had straight talk for 4 months and it is the worst service I've ever had. Customer Service is NON EXISTENT and based in Central America.
The signal is awful, photo messages are available only in your HOME area, no photo or web access while roaming....
I'm done. Gone to T-mobile...l TODAY! Don't waste your money on this *** of a service...
Usually Wal-Mart products are good..... but they should have stayed out of this market... Their contracts with cell tower providers is lacking terrribly.... There actual coverage is maybe good, but the ability to keep a call going is not. Too many dropped calls.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "I ordered a phone on 6-11-13 online and paid $4.99 s.h. for 3 day delivery because overnight delivery was$14.99. After i completed my $129.94 order and i printed my receipt..."
- "CellItUsed.com stole my phone! Either that or $123 of my moneyâ€¦ Let me explain... I have used other "sell your cell phone" type services in the past. Whenever I used one,..."
- "This is my second encounter with this company and I am not pleased. Never was. My first ever order doesn't even appear on my account history on the site. Recently..."
- "I'd rather go to the dentist than have Direct TVThe sytestem IS NOT user friendly and the support system is inadequateClouds come picture goesEven the installation was inadequate Notice the..."
- "5/15/2013 between Atmore, AL and Mobile, AL bus GLI 1565 caught fire and the driver extinguished it then the fire department came and put water on the fire. We were..."
- "SCAM ALERT!!! I ordered a $29.99 Healing Mend arrangement that had flowers and a bear. In addition I ordered 2 Mylar balloons. The TOTAL was $91.00. Their website shows..."
- "I purchased a 10" Venturer under cabinet tv, KLV39103, from a national retailer, it was the last one they had and no new ones were on order, because Venturer or..."
- "Swift was an ok place to work for about the first couple years. First week of orientation great. Good staff and great students in the class. The lodging that swift paid..."