Straight Talk Wireless - Transfer service from Straight Talk to Straight Talk phone

Issue not resolved

I spent $324 on a Samsung Galaxy SII from Wal-Mart for my husband.He kept telling me that it wouldn't charge, so I took it to the repair shop and spend $48 getting a new charging port ordered and installed.

Now we have a $372 paper weight because he can't find the OLD sim card, that is no good anymore, they will not change his service back to that phone. I just had the same problem last month when I tried to reactivate my windows phone that I had ported over to them and used for over a year! I called and they said I needed a new sim card, so they mailed me a new one but told me the old one was no longer any good, so I threw it away!

I have now switched back to AT&T!!!Straight Talk is a piece of sh*t company with no English speaking reps!

d3c133d review #451477
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments1 Report
Had an experience with Straight Talk Wireless?  Submit review about this company

Oct 31, 2013 Charlotte, North Carolina

try calling the local tv station in miami- get the on your side reporter lets stick it where it hurts- tired of corporate america screwing us

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Straight Talk Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
×