Straight Talk Wireless - Transfer service from Straight Talk to Straight Talk phone
I spent $324 on a Samsung Galaxy SII from Wal-Mart for my husband.He kept telling me that it wouldn't charge, so I took it to the repair shop and spend $48 getting a new charging port ordered and installed.
Now we have a $372 paper weight because he can't find the OLD sim card, that is no good anymore, they will not change his service back to that phone. I just had the same problem last month when I tried to reactivate my windows phone that I had ported over to them and used for over a year! I called and they said I needed a new sim card, so they mailed me a new one but told me the old one was no longer any good, so I threw it away!
I have now switched back to AT&T!!!Straight Talk is a piece of sh*t company with no English speaking reps!d3c133d review #451477
You may also like
- "Today (6/16/13), I purchased an iphone 4 and 1 year unlimited card from walmart totalling around 1000$. After purchase, I followed the automated system for activation which would not accept..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "After the company called me to tell me my order would NOT include the battery for the camera I told them that their "Package" was deceptive because the photo clearly..."
- "The order was placed using payment method Cash on Delivery. however it took Lazada 5 days to process the item and send it using LBC. Now it looks like they have..."
- "I ordered a pan pizza with pepperoni, spinach, the new buffalo drizzle and Asiago crust. This is what I recieved: a regular pizza with pepperoni, some slimey spinach dumped on..."