Straight Talk Wireless - Transfer service from Straight Talk to Straight Talk phone
I spent $324 on a Samsung Galaxy SII from Wal-Mart for my husband.He kept telling me that it wouldn't charge, so I took it to the repair shop and spend $48 getting a new charging port ordered and installed.
Now we have a $372 paper weight because he can't find the OLD sim card, that is no good anymore, they will not change his service back to that phone. I just had the same problem last month when I tried to reactivate my windows phone that I had ported over to them and used for over a year! I called and they said I needed a new sim card, so they mailed me a new one but told me the old one was no longer any good, so I threw it away!
I have now switched back to AT&T!!!Straight Talk is a piece of sh*t company with no English speaking reps!review #451477
You may also like
- "I want to make a complaint. I am writing this email to show my outrage at Sony. I live in Brazil and I bought a smartphone from Sony in the United..."
- "The update forced me to decline it over 6 times. After my last decline I made a call with the phone and set it down to go through my files...."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "I purchased 4 new Michelin Pilot Sports to be installed on brand new wheels in the boxes. I inspected the wheels prior to taking them in to have the tires..."
- "Between August 2, 2007 and January 27, 2013 we were never late on our mortgage despite a rate of 8.25 % and it being 53% of the combined income..."
- "I ordered a band for an engagement ring on the 7/21/15 estimated to arrive on the 31st. I did order a custom band. What was custom was the metal, the..."