Straight Talk Wireless - Transfer service from Straight Talk to Straight Talk phone
I spent $324 on a Samsung Galaxy SII from Wal-Mart for my husband.He kept telling me that it wouldn't charge, so I took it to the repair shop and spend $48 getting a new charging port ordered and installed.
Now we have a $372 paper weight because he can't find the OLD sim card, that is no good anymore, they will not change his service back to that phone. I just had the same problem last month when I tried to reactivate my windows phone that I had ported over to them and used for over a year! I called and they said I needed a new sim card, so they mailed me a new one but told me the old one was no longer any good, so I threw it away!
I have now switched back to AT&T!!!Straight Talk is a piece of sh*t company with no English speaking reps!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Straight Talk
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I have a woman in Brazil. She gave me her number. I called and asked straight talk how to call her. The employee said to throw away my new $50..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "While shopping for a new Lynx grill, I decided to purchase from Appliances Connection. Moments before I was going to purchase, I called Appliances Connection, asking if there were..."
- "Builder OF HOMO RELATIONS most of my life, owned five HOMO video shops and for three year owned a GAYbar/ restaurant in Portugal and now retired AS A CROSSDRESSING HOMO...PLATINUMGAYBOYBuilder..."
- "My Ryan home is 1 year and 10 months old. Flooring warranty was 1 year and they repaired several loose floorboards during that year. 9 more in ONE..."