Straight Talk Wireless - Wont activate my iPhone
They keep giving me the run around all I wanted to do was switch phones with another straight talk user it's been three days her phone works great but mine still is not working then after it was supposedly processing since yesterday I called today and they claimed my old number was expired lol I can not take these people serious then they we're suppose to be giving me a new number which was suppose to only take an hour so I called back 2 hours laters and they said they couldn't find my SIM card number or some bs and I had already bought a service card over the phone but I have no number to use it with and a non working phone I am beyond pissedreview #472987
You may also like
- "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..."
- "I contracted with BadCat Interactive, LLC (www.badcatinteractive.com) to revise a digital poster. About the same time I contracted with them I lost my job but thought I would..."
- "So I am paying over $200.00 Per month for services. CABLE: I constantly have box resets. I'm told every month it is that I have an older box...."
- "I have used Audible for 8 years, purchased 2 sets and with repairs spent around $8000. I have had two aides split in half and one with plastic that..."
- "A few days ago I visited Kansas City, Kansas for the weekend. My wife, kid and I got in late from shopping and across the street we visited Wendy's..."
- "I was waiting for a package from UPS that was taking way too long to arrive. Online tracking finally showed that the package was at UPS facility awaiting pick-up...."
- "Just experienced that myself. Am a regular shopper. Won't be doing none there no more. Im not gonna refer no one no more. I wasn't told that if i use..."
- "I sent money to Vietnam last week and got an email confirmation that the money is available to pick up. Few days later the receiver sent me an email saying..."
- "I have had similar experiences to many of you here, and have similarly been completely appalled at the service I received. So much, so that I actually disputed the charge..."