Straight Talk Wireless - Wont activate my iPhone

Jan 26
review #472987

They keep giving me the run around all I wanted to do was switch phones with another straight talk user it's been three days her phone works great but mine still is not working then after it was supposedly processing since yesterday I called today and they claimed my old number was expired lol I can not take these people serious then they we're suppose to be giving me a new number which was suppose to only take an hour so I called back 2 hours laters and they said they couldn't find my SIM card number or some bs and I had already bought a service card over the phone but I have no number to use it with and a non working phone I am beyond pissed

8afe540
2.5
Had an experience with Straight Talk Wireless?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
01nuriakter

Jul 21

It is very good site for iOS apps no doubt. All apps of this site is simply amazing. Here you will be able get Best iphone app to watch movies

Disgusted

Feb 12 Knoxville, Tennessee

I had straight talk for about a year now and was satisfied with the service until I bought a new phone.I wanted to get my number changed over to the new phone and bought a new straight talk sim card for the phone. I called and wanted my number transferred to the new phone and they told me that it would take 2 to 4 hours for it to change over and that my old phone would keep working until it did. My old phone stopped working and the new one isn't working either.I've called about 10 times and still no service.The last time I called the recording { I couldn't get a REAL PERSON } said that my phone number didn't exist. What's up with that *** and on top of that, I was going to see if they could put the service back on my old phone and for some reason I get a recording from verison on it and it's a straight talk phone. It's been 3 days that I've been without a phone. I'm very dissapointed.I WOULD LIKE MY PHONE TO WORK.....

MariaST

Jan 28

Hello, I am Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry for what you've gone through. We'll see what we can do to retrieve your phone number. Please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

×
You were reading a complaint about Straight Talk Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
×