Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
3.0
I called to have my number changed from area code to another area code n number but wen i called the*22890 n compleated my number never changed iv done it three times now thank you

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless - Cell Phone Minutes Review from Tampa, Florida

3.3
My daughter put minutes on the number my phone had but we didn't know the number was given to someone else,therefore we called straight talk back to get that money back on her credit card to activate my phone with a new number ..we were denied so my daughter lost 50.00 straight talk wouldn't do nothing about it .it's hard to understand why it's a problem to put it back in her credit card .

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Service Review from Tampa, Florida

1.3
Had a Samsung Galaxy Centura that kept screwing up-constant dead battery-slow or frequent crashing...speaker quit working. I bought an Optimus Fuel and wanted to keep my Straight Talk #. Wouldn't activate it over website-had no choice but to phone activate-was transferred to customer service who said it was THIER fault yet I am still waiting after 48 hours. I have been a Straight Talk customer forever but now I'm switching to Boost Mobile.

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved.

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service
Poor customer service

Straight Talk Wireless in Marshfield, Missouri - Fed up with your support staff and your warrentee

i have been dealing straight talk since June 10,2014. I have gotten 3 since. When i call support center they are rude. they have even told me, I don't like your laungage. I told him i haven't use any but if it would help him I can arrange for it.I was also hung up 30 times in one day. I went to Walmart the the support team kept him one the phone for 1 1/2 hours. It took me 3 week or longer every time to receive a used phone. I said wouldn't it be better if you just give me my money back. I even emailed ZTE I got no response. And how about the Straighttalk commercial. You won't get bambbossled. what do you think.

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

You will not get anywhere with an attitude problem.These people are their to help you period.If you speak to them with an attitude problem you will get attitude back in return.Haven you heard the old saying,You get more with Sugar than with Salt?Learn to be more Polite with others than being a Total A--.I do not place blame on the agents,I place blame on the customer who feel like they can speak to others any type of way and Receive help.

Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Tags
  • All Straight Talk Phones

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan Review

2.1
Isn't it supposed to be unlimited? A week in they took my data away..not worth the money and customer service sucks. Just all around *** company. Im lucky enough that its letting me even go online without my phone crashing. I will not be using their services again I'd rather not have a phone..
Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan
Problems with payment

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Service Review from Raeford, North Carolina

2.7
frist phone call straight talk employe agreed to send me a sim card but it would take 2weeks to receive it so i brought a new sim card when i callef on for a sim card for a new cell i was told use the same card which is the problem i had the first time and the reason i brought a new kit so when i asked to speak to a supervisor 4 diffrent phone calls in a day to be disconected there no such thing as customer service with this company
MariaST

Hi I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Sorry for the trouble.

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service
Poor customer service

Straight Talk Wireless in North Carolina - Straight Talk Website Compatibility Phone Check

3.8
Today I follow the on screen instruction. I checked to see if my phone I like is compatibility. Then next screen said..Congratulation your phone is compatible. I follow next screen with phone serial number (imei), follow by purchase kit. I purchase what they called Network access code. It was $6.99 to use your own phone. Boy next screen was even worst. Some where in middle it asked for my sim card number, I didn't have one and then asked if I had a activation kit or purchase one with credit card. I clicked on credit card and was suppose to let me do one later in the process. It just stood there and didn't do a darn thing. I lost $7.46 (this happen today 2.13.15 about 4:30pm this afternoon). I called the number, they only gave three options not relating to my problem. Well, I chat with straight talk rep via suppost section via Straight talk. I asked about five questions and they said to call the number on screen and boom, section close and logged out just like that. Well, two *** things happen. But, the chat was pretty good till cut off. The lady told me I didn't even need to purchase the network access code. I should have purchase the activation kit which has everything you need to get started. So, I order one via straight talk, special 99 cent activation special. Total was about $54 dollars, 99 cent+$45 unlimited talk, text and 3GB data+$4.95 shipping. I'll see how it goes from there. If I can will report back next week. Wal-Mart price is I believe $59.99 plus tax. I didn't want to wasted any more gas. This is my first smartphone and would like to save money on smartphone plans. I will tell you after few years when I get some bills pay off, hopefully, I'll will be returning back to Verizon (Verizon) has the best customer of all time, online or store. When I get the activation kit hopefully I won't have to mess with customer services. Base on the straight talk video on youtube, it looks so simple to do your own thing. We'll see how it goes from there. Have a great evening. Todd

Order processing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Just make website a little better understanding when purchasing kit. I follow and was told via website to purchase a uniquely indentify Network access code which I didn't even need after checking my phone compatiblity. Everything ok towards end.
Tags
  • Check Out Process

Straight Talk Wireless - Technical Support Review from Tampa, Florida

1.5
I have spent the better part of 12 hrs trying to get technical support and after running my friends phone out of minutes they(technical support) would not put minutes that they ran out, back on his phone and wanted another phone number to call me back on. Trac phone and all of their branches should be made to leave the US and go join their third world workers or put America back to work and make it easier to get technical support with tects that you can understand and that they listen to what you have to say.

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Technical Support

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Plan Review from Malvern, Pennsylvania

2.8
1- one year phone plan has to be renewed every month or no data service. It's a 45 minute plus ordeal. And you have to have a second phone or they won't do it at all. 2- rude customer service 3- lied to me every time

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan

Straight Talk Wireless - Picture Messaging Review from Waterford, New York

upon buying a phone the picture messages would not recieve but could send them out i called many many times to just factory reset my phone about 30 ish times in one week and people kept hanging up on me.one person claimed to my husband it would be fixed in 2 to 4 hours after she hung up.we then found this site and called 13057156500 and demanded to speak with karen immediatly we were then told karen doesnt work there anymore and got redirected.i vented my frustration of,how many hours weve spent on this new paperweight we bought and she agreed to send us a new phone and,restart our air time within 3 to 5 days and then we send the paperweight back.thankyou to thepeaon who posted the number in the first place with the comment you hope it helps someone i hope this,also helps someone,else again karen no longer is there but at the same number 13057156500 there does,seem to be people,who help you and,do not just hang up on you and make you reset you phone 40 more times
MariaST

Hi kellydragon404. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

@MariaST

thankyou mam it was resolved :)

Damaged or defective