Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I have time on the phone it says it is active but yet it wont let me make any calls or texts who has any idea on what i could do?

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thank you.

Damaged or defective

Other Product Review

Horrible company. Buyer beware! Whose Maria and why doesnt she help?
Poor customer service

Straight Talk Wireless review in Cincinnati, Ohio: Just bought a straight talk HotSpot and cannot get internet.

I can not get any internet pages to download even after trying different locations for physically placing the hotspot. I happened to get Google/maps to load with no problems, but not even Google would load. It's been very frustrating since a paid $100 for the unit. I'll return the unit if I cannot get any better connectivity. I tried connecting to the hotspot with my phone and still would get very very very slow response, but mostly no response at all when trying to connect to the internet. I will try and take the hot spot outside the house to see if it has anything to do with the location. Hmmm Why have it if it doesn't work??

Same issue here. I fully expected the speed to be a bit slower than a regular cable or DSL connection, but this is just nuts.

I can do a Google search just fine. However, clicking on any of the search results is another story. It's nothing short of a miracle that this page actually loaded. More times than I can count, I've had pages never load at all and time out.

The speed is like being online with a dialup connection and a 14.4 modem. I bought this hotspot so I could get some work done for my job when I'm on the road. It's not coming through for me in that regard. All I want is for pages I need to access to actually load at a moderate speed and not time out.

I don't feel it's too much to ask for. It's not as though I'm wanting something for nothing. I paid 100 dollars for this, plus the cost of a data card.

I won't even get started on my feelings about my Straight Talk Samsung Centura phone.

I'm one freeze-up-needing-a-reboot away from chucking the thing out into the snow. Thank God I only paid 29 dollars for it.

MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with SIMPLE Mobile.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SM.CorpResolutionTeam@simplemobilemail.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Not as described/ advertised
3.0
I called to have my number changed from area code to another area code n number but wen i called the*22890 n compleated my number never changed iv done it three times now thank you

Straight Talk Wireless - Cell Phone Minutes Review from Tampa, Florida

3.3
My daughter put minutes on the number my phone had but we didn't know the number was given to someone else,therefore we called straight talk back to get that money back on her credit card to activate my phone with a new number ..we were denied so my daughter lost 50.00 straight talk wouldn't do nothing about it .it's hard to understand why it's a problem to put it back in her credit card .

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Service Review from Tampa, Florida

1.3
Had a Samsung Galaxy Centura that kept screwing up-constant dead battery-slow or frequent crashing...speaker quit working. I bought an Optimus Fuel and wanted to keep my Straight Talk #. Wouldn't activate it over website-had no choice but to phone activate-was transferred to customer service who said it was THIER fault yet I am still waiting after 48 hours. I have been a Straight Talk customer forever but now I'm switching to Boost Mobile.

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Poor customer service

Straight Talk Wireless review in Marshfield, Missouri: Fed up with your support staff and your warrentee

i have been dealing straight talk since June 10,2014. I have gotten 3 since. When i call support center they are rude. they have even told me, I don't like your laungage. I told him i haven't use any but if it would help him I can arrange for it.I was also hung up 30 times in one day. I went to Walmart the the support team kept him one the phone for 1 1/2 hours. It took me 3 week or longer every time to receive a used phone. I said wouldn't it be better if you just give me my money back. I even emailed ZTE I got no response. And how about the Straighttalk commercial. You won't get bambbossled. what do you think.

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

You will not get anywhere with an attitude problem.These people are their to help you period.If you speak to them with an attitude problem you will get attitude back in return.Haven you heard the old saying,You get more with Sugar than with Salt?Learn to be more Polite with others than being a Total A--.I do not place blame on the agents,I place blame on the customer who feel like they can speak to others any type of way and Receive help.

Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Tags
  • All Straight Talk Phones

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan Review

2.1
Isn't it supposed to be unlimited? A week in they took my data away..not worth the money and customer service sucks. Just all around *** company. Im lucky enough that its letting me even go online without my phone crashing. I will not be using their services again I'd rather not have a phone..
Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan
Problems with payment

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Service Review from Raeford, North Carolina

2.7
frist phone call straight talk employe agreed to send me a sim card but it would take 2weeks to receive it so i brought a new sim card when i callef on for a sim card for a new cell i was told use the same card which is the problem i had the first time and the reason i brought a new kit so when i asked to speak to a supervisor 4 diffrent phone calls in a day to be disconected there no such thing as customer service with this company
MariaST

Hi I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Sorry for the trouble.

Poor customer service

Straight Talk Wireless review in North Carolina: Straight Talk Website Compatibility Phone Check

3.8
Today I follow the on screen instruction. I checked to see if my phone I like is compatibility. Then next screen said..Congratulation your phone is compatible. I follow next screen with phone serial number (imei), follow by purchase kit. I purchase what they called Network access code. It was $6.99 to use your own phone. Boy next screen was even worst. Some where in middle it asked for my sim card number, I didn't have one and then asked if I had a activation kit or purchase one with credit card. I clicked on credit card and was suppose to let me do one later in the process. It just stood there and didn't do a darn thing. I lost $7.46 (this happen today 2.13.15 about 4:30pm this afternoon). I called the number, they only gave three options not relating to my problem. Well, I chat with straight talk rep via suppost section via Straight talk. I asked about five questions and they said to call the number on screen and boom, section close and logged out just like that. Well, two *** things happen. But, the chat was pretty good till cut off. The lady told me I didn't even need to purchase the network access code. I should have purchase the activation kit which has everything you need to get started. So, I order one via straight talk, special 99 cent activation special. Total was about $54 dollars, 99 cent+$45 unlimited talk, text and 3GB data+$4.95 shipping. I'll see how it goes from there. If I can will report back next week. Wal-Mart price is I believe $59.99 plus tax. I didn't want to wasted any more gas. This is my first smartphone and would like to save money on smartphone plans. I will tell you after few years when I get some bills pay off, hopefully, I'll will be returning back to Verizon (Verizon) has the best customer of all time, online or store. When I get the activation kit hopefully I won't have to mess with customer services. Base on the straight talk video on youtube, it looks so simple to do your own thing. We'll see how it goes from there. Have a great evening. Todd

Order processing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Just make website a little better understanding when purchasing kit. I follow and was told via website to purchase a uniquely indentify Network access code which I didn't even need after checking my phone compatiblity. Everything ok towards end.
Tags