Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I woke up Christmas morning and my phone was deactivated on AUTO REFILL. I received a text on Dec. 23 saying that the auto refill would refill on the 24th and apparently it never did, idk. I know that I use my phone for business and my daughter is in the Cayman...
MariaST

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service
Cons
  • Customer service
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Replacement Review from Raynham, Massachusetts

Had to call customer service to change to a new phone I just bought. The old one was put through wash, and broken. The automated system asked a question that could not be answered, didn't offer the right option, and hung up on me over and over.. I don't remember how I got the actual person on the line but what an ***. This ***, who spoke terible English of course, was a condescending little puke. Completely uninterested in helping and the "security questions" he asked were imposible to answer because I have absolutely no idea what month and year I first got the phone. It's been about 7 years. He told me he was done unless I told him. So the new phone I bought could not be connected.. Oh, and they told me my zip code isn't correct. I've never even given them a zip code! . So anyways, I insisted on speaking to a manager who was condescending also, but a little more help. She finally turned on the phone, but could care less about the last guy and his insults. This whole ordeal took hours. I hate this company, and their phones are capped and absolute pieces of junk. Their customer service is the worst... "thank you for telling me that information " every time you open your mouth. . ugh!!!! Don't expect any customer service. There is none and some of their phones use sprint, which stinks
#920918

Poor customer service

Straight Talk Wireless in East Amherst, New York - Worst customer service ever!

I called four times to have my phone number transferred over, but it wasn't possible. The first customer representative I talked to said she reconnected my line and that all I had to do was talk to my new provider (T-mobile) regarding the number transfer. T-mobile was fast and adept... the T-mobile customer represenative ended up contacting the straight talk representatives regarding the number transfer, but the straight talk representative was clueless and put us us on hold for almost an hour. The woman I was talking to couldn't understand english and kept repeating useless information. Straight talk wasted 4 hours of my day! Never ever sign up with plan with straight talk. You will regret it completely. Oh and looks like I will be using a different phone number thanks to straight talk - this is such an inconvenience.
#920493

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Sorry for the trouble. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

#920491

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan

Straight Talk Wireless - Review from Tampa, Florida

I just bought a new straight talk smart phone and phone for almost $200 and I can't even watch a video clip, Facebook it banking my phone is almost useless and not worth anything if the data is so terrible this phone was brand new and just activated and its so slow? Help me
#919342

Jesus Christ, just ditch Straight Talk and stop being a cheapskate. You get what you pay for.

#919113

Poor customer service
Well, this is now DAY 3 of my new service card, and I STILL have the same problem. After writing the original post complaining, I received ONE EMAIL from straighttalk instructing me to do THE SAME troubleshooting steps I have already done 3 TIMES with other CSRs over...
MariaST

am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Please let me help you get this resolved.

Review
#571978 Review #571978 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Service Review from Tampa, Florida

I was researching google to find out if anyone else had problems with slow data on straight talk plans.. i just purchased a new airtime card, and my data is STILL incredibly ridiculously slow.. i called straight talk tonight, and after "troubleshooting" my phone, i was informed that there was nothing they could do to help andineed to call back tomorrow. WTF?? What wonderful customer service.. smdh i am NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER. This is a new problem that ihave nevwr had before, but seeing all the posts and comments, it seems they need to do something about the data and hire CSRs that can actually help. As of now, i WOULD NOT recommend this company to anyone.

Not as described/ advertised
my experience with straight talk has been absolutely the most frustrating ever, and unless I allow them to delete every bit of memory off of my phone to prove to them that my phone is junk, they won't even help me at all. Bottom line, its a Walmart thing.

Damaged or defective

Straight Talk Wireless - Review in Telecommunications category from Caldwell, Idaho

Never got resolved just the same excuse over and over I'm changing carriers next month so all well now . Straight talk is a joke

Nidever
@MariaST

This random message that just gets sent out already got this message and emailed you and nothin got resolved just same old excuse even though I no it was fixed for others . So good try .

@Nidever

Hi Nidever. My name is Maria.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. You can also call 1-877-430-CELL (2355).

Our hours of operations are from Monday-Sunday and that's from 8:00 am to 11:45 pm EST. Thanks.

View more comments (2)
Poor customer service

Straight Talk Wireless - Game Download Review from Washington, District Of Columbia

I got my straight talK 3 days ago and only get one x cant even dovnload a game

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thanks.

AlexTrac

Straight Talk Wireless in Findlay, Ohio - This is not UNLIMITED IMTERNT

Unlimited internet is a joke..when u put ur pin card on my phone updates all kinds of *** using internet..ok well wcery month after 15 days my phone just wont play any games download anything pretty much nothing woeks with internet..well i call customer service and all they can say is u used ur 3MGB FOR THIS MONTH add more money and start ur time over how the heck can they saytyis is unlimited anything but a unlimited headace..in 3 months i have had 3 phones. And not because i wanted a new phone but because within a month 1 of the charger ports had quit working one blacked out completely after a month and now this 1 is not receiving texts or 12 my calls..when i call customer service it is a huge run around with people that dont know nothing besides what they are trained TO SAY and they just keep repeating tje same thing..not 1time i have called them has Anyone been truly nice and helpefull..but mean rude and computerized.i was mad at att for the price of my bill each month but u know what no matter what i have to pay this SUNDAY when my time runs out i am switching to a company where if i downlowd a game or APP i will ne able to use it all the way through rhe month
#920395

Its true straight talk is the worst phone company out there

Problems with payment