Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Straight Talk Wireless - Game Download Review from Washington, District Of Columbia

I got my straight talK 3 days ago and only get one x cant even dovnload a game

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thanks.

AlexTrac

Straight Talk Wireless in Findlay, Ohio - This is not UNLIMITED IMTERNT

Unlimited internet is a joke..when u put ur pin card on my phone updates all kinds of *** using internet..ok well wcery month after 15 days my phone just wont play any games download anything pretty much nothing woeks with internet..well i call customer service and all they can say is u used ur 3MGB FOR THIS MONTH add more money and start ur time over how the heck can they saytyis is unlimited anything but a unlimited headace..in 3 months i have had 3 phones. And not because i wanted a new phone but because within a month 1 of the charger ports had quit working one blacked out completely after a month and now this 1 is not receiving texts or 12 my calls..when i call customer service it is a huge run around with people that dont know nothing besides what they are trained TO SAY and they just keep repeating tje same thing..not 1time i have called them has Anyone been truly nice and helpefull..but mean rude and computerized.i was mad at att for the price of my bill each month but u know what no matter what i have to pay this SUNDAY when my time runs out i am switching to a company where if i downlowd a game or APP i will ne able to use it all the way through rhe month
#920395

Its true straight talk is the worst phone company out there

MariaST

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thanks.

Problems with payment

Straight Talk Wireless in Asheville, North Carolina - Hopelessly bad customer service

I tried to port my existing service to a new phone. They canceled my current phone service and could not seem to activate my new phone. I spent hours and hours on the phone with probably close to a dozen different reps and managers. I emailed. I checked the web page. I engaged with the online help chat. This company is no longer the cheapest provider and with horrendous service like this, there is no reason not to switch back to a provider who actually has real employees in a store. Don't waste your valuable time, get service somewhere else.

@MariaST

Your reps sick only exceeded by how much the service s Icks. Funk non English speakers in "customer service" actually non service. Again *** all you pigs at straight talk.

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service
Cons
  • Being lied to
  • Inability to fix the problem
  • Customer service
Let the company propose a solution

Straight Talk Wireless in Cartersville, Georgia - Straight talk NONcustomer service

5.0
Spoke with "tech's" about 4 hours during this week, because I could not get caller ID on received calls. Spoke with a total of 9 different people. There final decision was that this phone was not activated. How funny, I have been using it and still have 13 days left this month. You would think that one of the nine people would know what they were doing. Every one of them said "Please hold on while I check the tool system, just one more minute, I am still working on it, thank you for waiting. " Would never recommend Straight talk to anyone.

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service
Pros
  • Price
Cons
  • Incompetent customer service

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Service Review from Morrow, Georgia

After straight talk lost my phone for a month it was shipped by FedEx. Guess what they have lost my phone. One 12/16/14 I can file an official report. Meanwhile they continue to look for it. I'm still without a phone. FedEx suggested I call the shipper who said it was my problem, I got angry then after waiting since 11/3/14 I was upset. After raising my voice and telling them what I thought of CSR they said I'll receive a replacement in 3-5 days. I've heard that so much. I HOPE THEY DON'T SHIP ANOTHER AND FEDEX WILL SEND ME A CHECK WHICH I'LL GLADLY USE TO BUY A PHONE WITH ANOTHER CARRIER. STRAIGHT TALK IS GOOD CHEAP SERVICE UNLESS YOU NEED CS. IF YOUR NOT A CUSTOMER I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT. FEDEX I THINK AFTER 7 days should go ahead and resolve this. Both companies have caused me such stress. Glad I saved my sales receipt.

#919325
@MariaST

I called/emailed Maria with no help. The same run around as before.

I filled a claim with FedEx for the refund of my phone then learned they need a letter from straight talk to work with me on this claim. Straight talk of course refused that and said they'll send me another phone. I don't have it yet. Today I spoke with a person in the refund dept and he gave me a tracking number which is no good.

The phone, according to this person is due to be picked up tmrw and arrive in 3-5 days.

I filled a car with the federal trade commission Saturday and if the phone is not here by Wednesday I plan to buy a phone with another carrier. Straight talk says they don't have the overnight shipping policy. I have been crazy to go without a phone almost 2 months.

That's my fault. Clark Howard is my next contact then the BBB. When I do get a phone I'll be posting a video on you tube. I am starting a web site just for trashy straight talk.

I'm nice but they have made me angry.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH STRAIGHT TALK UNLESS YOU BUY A CHEAP PHONE AND CAN AFFORDS IT TO BE DISPOSABLE. I AM STRESSED. THE CSR ARE IN THE PHILIPPINES, I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THE FTC CAN MAKE THEM REIMBURSE ME. HAPPY SHOPPING AND MERRY CHRISTMAS.

STRAIGHT TALK NEEDS TO ALLOW FEDEX TO DEAL WITH ME AND REFUND MY MONEY, AFTER ALMOST 2. MONTHS........

Problem with delivery

Straight Talk Wireless in Glendale, Arizona - If you insist on doing business with these crooks...

Ask what is the procedure for closing an account. Make sure you understand how to do so before signing up. Ask them to email you the instructions on how to close an account. "Just contact us" will not work. They say "we will close your account as requested" in their return email.. and not do so, but keep billing credit card. When you do finally call and push this button etc. 50 times, you will get to speak to a service rep. The call center is somewhere in Central America (she wouldn't say where) The reps do not speak or understand enough English to help. They have no authority to close an account which is paid up in full. No supervisors are available. Reps say "yes" to all questions and statements but keep billing credit card. Straight talk does not exist at StraightTalk...they should be ashamed to call this abuse customer care. The only time you will ever talk to an American rep. is when you sign up, make sure you ask him all your questions then. It's your only chance. Good luck.
bwoods.pmsa.bw

One thing that annoys me is when the CSR confirms your info such as rock, the day..... R like rocky.

O like Oscar. C like cierra k like kilo.

I'm use to R for Roger, o for .....off c for Charlie and k for king. JUST AN EXAMPLE OF COMMUNICATION BARRIER.

MariaST

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Do you have problems with your phone?

If so, please send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

bwoods.pmsa.bw
@MariaST

I am looking for management, I may have to wait and get there via BBB , FEDERAL TRADE COMMISION. You guys have not helped me yet. Have a good day,

View more comments (2)
Let the company propose a solution
Straight Talk has terrible customer service. I will never have anything to do with them again and recommend anyone else to stay well away from them. At the beginning of November I went on the Straight Talk website to check if my phone would work with the 'bring you own...

Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care
Cons
  • Being lied to
  • Misleading terms of service
  • Customer service
Full refund

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Service Review from Bisbee, Arizona

4.0
My phone quit charging so I went and bout a new Straight Talk phone last night and I activated it this morning and it gave me a new # so I called the IDIOTS that u call Customer Service to get them to switch my old # to my new phone needless to say 7 Dumb@$$€$ later and nothing has changed but my blood pressure ! Please contact me like yesterday!!!! And why the *** do i have to push 1 for English and get *** talking to *** arabics? 318~754~5769 Shannon

Damaged or defective
This company has the worst customer service ever when it comes to refunds!!!!! I have been dealing with this past November the 14th and it is becoming ridiculous I have called the company several times since this time. And still have gotten to where I feel the company...

I paid about $70 at a local Wal-Mart for an activation kit that NEVER worked. It was purchased today and i called tachnical support today and they pretended they were transferring me to get a refund and just hung up.

Now the representatives just transfer me in a loop hoping I will stop calling. They are not local to the United States and give false names when asked. This is highly suspicious and borderline illegal activity. I purchased a service i was never able to use and the moral thing to do, but i dont really think morality has anything to do with their business practices.

There is no technical support, only people reading the exact same script telling them that the solution is to turn the phone off and back on again.

Even on these forums there are NEVER any solutions offered. A representative, or bot, shows up asking you to send them a private message hoping that all these recurring issues can be moved outside the realm of public visibility so they hide everything for potential future victims.

This is day one and already the anguish caused by dealing with this company is at lawsuit level.

I just want my hard-earned money back. I never made a call, sent a text, or used any of the internet data i paid for.

View more comments
Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care
Cons
  • Being lied to
  • Customer service staff
  • Customer service
no refund
Full refund
I bought a phone and a 90 day phone card from Walmart 2 months ago. Walmart activated my new phone with a new number. I was promised I could call Straight Talk and transfer my number from my old straight talk plan to my new phone. When I called Straight Talk, they...

My name is Jessica and you should file a complaint with the BBB because Im having a major problem with this company as well.

View more comments
Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan
Cons
  • Misleading terms of service
  • Customer service
  • Being lied to
Price reduction