Straight Talk Wireless - $118 International Card Rip Off
I have a woman in Brazil.She gave me her number.
I called and asked straight talk how to call her. The employee said to throw away my new $50 US unlimited plan and buy a $60 international card and add it to my phone. That is all they said. I did.
I lost my new plan. The international card was $66 after tax. I added it and made my call and could not even get through. After speaking to a "customer service representative" again....
they told me that area wasn't covered by them and I had to feed their crackhead company another $10 for a global card. While I was buying a global card... I discover that if I kept my US plan I would of only had to add this $10 card to call my woman. I am trying to get a refund but they are not willing and are difficult at every step and rude.
One supervisor hung up on me and I had to begin again.
Another person would not transfer me to her supervisor.This is a 3rd world phone company and I hate it with a passion.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Straight Talk
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "i had a terrible experiance with lilly.. she promised a good time instead she stole my wallet. highly don't recommend this chick. she's just a sketchy provider. she's unhygenic, the..."
- "I am a recent victim of a Cydcor office in Michigan. I worked in Bingham Farms with a ATT Uverse office. I never was paid correctly, I was..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "YESTERDAY I BOUGHT A BAG OF CEASAR SALAD KIT (3 IN FACT) ON 2-1-16 AND WHEN I GOT TO WORK TUESDAY I HAD HALF A BAG OF NASTY SALAD. ..."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "Ali Express states on the website that there is BUYER PROTECTION. That is so untrue. We ordered an evening gown that was advertised as a Zuhair Murad Gown..."