Featured Not resolved

I have a woman in Brazil.She gave me her number.

I called and asked straight talk how to call her. The employee said to throw away my new $50 US unlimited plan and buy a $60 international card and add it to my phone. That is all they said. I did.

I lost my new plan. The international card was $66 after tax. I added it and made my call and could not even get through. After speaking to a "customer service representative" again....

they told me that area wasn't covered by them and I had to feed their crackhead company another $10 for a global card. While I was buying a global card... I discover that if I kept my US plan I would of only had to add this $10 card to call my woman. I am trying to get a refund but they are not willing and are difficult at every step and rude.

One supervisor hung up on me and I had to begin again.

Another person would not transfer me to her supervisor.This is a 3rd world phone company and I hate it with a passion.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Service Transfer.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

Yeah they are and out in the desert

MariaST

Hello! I can help you get this resolved right away. Please email us your contact information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Include your name, contact number, cell phone or serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Maria