Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - Minutes Adding Review

Everytime I try to buy more minutes over the phone they alwaays say my card doesn't go thru and transfer me to someone who I can barelynunderstnd by the way we live in america where our first language is ENGLISH so I would like to speak to someone who speaks english clearly... but anyways they always end up chaarging my card more thn once nd then say if I believe I was wrongly chargedni would have to fill out some paperwork and file a complaint. I am officilly lookong for a new company.....

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Card Refilling Review from Tampa, Florida

This is a thieving company. We put a $45 refill card on my daughters phone and the idiots put it on without even saying that her # had been given to someone else. They then refused to put her $ onto her phone. Therefore someone just got their next month paid for by a teenagers hard earned $. We will be going to another phone company.

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW. Thanks.

Review

Straight Talk Wireless in New Hampshire - Glitch in their website..1 to 2 month wait period for refund...

4.0
I ordered a phone bundle off website at final process screen it said there was a problem with internet and the order failed. so I tried again and same message. I checked my bank account and they billed me for 2 phones and plans. when I called person on other end didn't speak English. told me to just refuse one phone from fed-ex, if the cancellation didn't work. received email stating one order was cancelled checked bank account no reverse on charges. I called again, again nobody spoke English was told I have to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles [1 to phone 2 months] to get my money back. Also told me to contact my bank.

View more comments (2)
Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service
Reason of review
website glitch double order poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
I do not see tethering as "abuse of the system" nor do I see any valid justification of banning it in the ToS. The monthly plan is paid in full up front which includes the 3GB of high speed data (throttling to 2G service or lower beyond the 3GB). That 3GB is paid for...
MariaST

Hi Michael. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

For your issue or concern, please send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.

Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless - Low Quality Phone Review from Penn Yan, New York

My straight talk phone is so slow. It takes 5 minutes to turn off and on. The internet sucks, it takes firever to load and there are always adds in the way so you can't even see what's on the sight. I've been trying to look at colleges but my phone can't google anything without taking an hour to load. I actually had to get out my old tracfone to google something. WHY IS THE TRACFONE FASTER THAN THE STRAIGHT TALK?????
MariaST

Hi. am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Review
I did not. enroll in auto refill .but got a text msg thanking me for adding it. please unsubscribe. this for me.

Straight Talk Wireless - Poor Phone Service Review from Lakemont, Georgia

extremely bad service can't use my phone where I used to use my verizon phone with no problems I will change back

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Dear pissed off fellow Americans. Pretty sad when a phone " supposedly " cost's 400-800 smackaroonies.

plus 250 termination fees because of their lack of signal and customer service. In reality, cheap as the parts really are, their cost is equivalent to cost of a bowl of rice! Seriously! We bust our a**'s every day to pay our taxes.

Our govt gives away our jobs to this flunkies, no wonder were having a h*** of a time putting food on our table for our family to eat.

What d*** shame. America, WAKE UP!

View more comments (2)

Straight Talk Wireless in Tampa, Florida - Review

Straight Talk. The worst customer service department I have ever come across.

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

For your issues and concern, you can send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Yesssssss I agree!!!! They are SOOOOOOOOOOOO horrible andNobody understands English!!!!

They TELL YOU LIES!!!!! And then they hang up on you!!!! And then you call back and here we go again!!!! No english!!!!!!

Ugh!!!

They told me to buy a kit for my phone from Walmart and call back so I did and when I called back they said my phone cant be used cause its not compatible!!! But just YESTERDAY they said it was compatible!!!!

@teyona

Hi Teyona. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved.

View more comments (3)

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Service Review

Phone lost service customer service is no help at all

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service
My phone goes in and out of service around 10x a day. I miss calls and text all day long because of this. I have to restart it every time it does this. My family is always worried about me because I don't get their messages. My phone also deactivates itself. Then...

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution