Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - Horrible Service Review

Horrible people horrible service constantly deactivate my phone stealing precious time and hard earned money that I paid them , that will now be going in the trash and into verizons pocket, because the people working for straight talk have no intelligence as to what they are doing when you give a hard working clear English speaking American a job I might come back. Seven deactivations in two weeks and four days. You guys are awful I don't like you anymore .I'm having to spend more money now because you have already been paid and I'm switching carriers now. I hate you . New phone new case new phone minutes and you screwed me over seven times. Maybe I should be contacting my lawyer. You are messing with my business seeing as my number is a business line. Not just personal. Oh and when I'm upset I curse, your customer service people call it profanity I call it self expression, they don't know how to handle customers either try apologizing for the constant inconvenience finding the root of the problem and fixing it indefinitely, cause hanging up just makes me want to get more angry.if I were your boss you would be fired. And FYI my phone still isn't working. It also says my number isn't a straight talk number yet I've had it with straight talk for almost a year now. I'm fed up and I will take this national if I have to so fix the issue already and no I'm not changing my number.......
MariaST

Hi, this is Maria and I work for Straight Talk Wireless. I can help you get this resolved right away.

Please email us your contact information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

Include your name, contact number, cell phone or serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Straight Talk Wireless - Deactivated Phone Service Review

I had a 299.00 phone stele from me stfaight talk said they put it on the least of steal phones and it cant be activated again well guess what it is they told me I gave them serial number and they told me they just deactivated it well guess what its steal active...they just lost a customer! They flat out lied to me two times. so its time for the police to take over I have nothing for straight talk but bad words.

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Plan Review

Am a straight talk user,but my sim got expired just this month.I bought a one month service plan $45 from walmat.I have the receipt n the card.In the process of acting it today 12th of August 2014,the automated voice linked me to a service point.It was a lady who picked,she ask my number and the pin on the card and ask me to stay on the line,and in the process my phone went off cos my battery was down.I plug the phone and try the activating process again.One again I was directed again to a customer service rep. who I believe was the one who picked the first time,I explained and she collected my info. once again and to my suprise she said the card has been used already.I tried to explain that but she told me it the automated voice that activated it,mean why it directed me to her cos it has difficulty in getting the numbers clearly.Pls I will like to fine out what when wrong,cos my phone is still deactivated.Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan

Straight Talk Wireless in Dothan, Alabama - BUYER BEWARE

I purchased their new 4g LTE phone by ZTE. I was charged twice and sent 2 phones wth.? They affirmed it would get good coverage in my area. False. All I ever got was network unavailable. I called them they said "oh that phone must not be working right and we can only create a return/refund for one phone. Sticking me with the second one. Its been 5 months now with no refund!! $240 I have been told I would receive in the next 30 days all this time. Been another 30.. Called back today. They say oh the refund has been denied bc its active on ANOTHER account!!! They have resold this phone to another person and still will not refund me my money. I have USPS tracking #s to prove they did receive it. The whole nine yards. Even though they messed up and told me the phone was resold, they still state the phone wasn't returned to them. These people play nasty games with your money BEWARE!! I raise 4 kids alone I went to Str8 talk to try and save money instead nothing but a headache and wasted money for absolutely nothing. I would never recommend this company to anyone. A huge scam. Verizon has my business back. An extra $20 a month is worth being treated decently and actually having service.

Review
#520992 Review #520992 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Straight Talk Wireless in Baltimore, Maryland - Bad customer service

After two unsuccessful attempts at activating a new phone, I used the online chat with their customer service, and they said the system is having issues, and keep trying. After 15 tries, I finally got it to work. Imagine my surprise when I checked my bank account and found 15 charges of $49.07. I called them to get the money back, and after being asked if I was counting the charges correctly, and being told there was no way to send them a copy of my bank statement showing the charges, I was put on hold for about ten minutes, and the rep came back and was told me "no problem, you will have your refund withing 24 hours". A week later, I'm still waiting for the money. They sent three payments last week, and four payments this week. I also bought the phone at a local Walmart, and we can never get more than two bars, so the phone constantly drops calls if we can get it to work at all. Never again, stay as far away from these clowns as possible.
MariaST

I was about to give up on my phone until I found this email address for Straight Talk and they actually fixed all my problems. Now, I am glad I decided to give it another try.

Send them your name, cell number and serial number. The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with them live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

MariaST

Hi! My name is Maria, and I work with Straight Talk Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Email your info to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Review
#520757 Review #520757 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Plan Review

I switched my pan tech flex to straight talk unlimited and can't even get internet. Maybe 1 in 100 tries and it MAY load a page after 5-7 minutes. I've been on the phone with them for days and its always the same old story blah blah blah ! They've told me everything from we are only 2g ( even when I say my husband has a cheaper phone and sits beside me and gets 3g ) to they are just really congested ! Haha I'm sick of it and want it fixed NOW ! And now I haven't reached my limit I just renewed my plan !

Review
#520753 Review #520753 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan

Straight Talk Wireless - Everything made difficult

It doesn't matter what you do with straight talk, it always seems like they try to make things difficult. I have had 2 phones and their wifi adapter as part of my service and every time run into one problem or another that either is not resolved by customer service or I have had to literally threaten customer service to get a result. The company seems to employ people that genuinely don't care about others and can act courteous while being a real *** (much like united airlines). It's a little crazy how blatantly neglectful large companies are toward their customers.

Review
#520004 Review #520004 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care

Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care Review

Straight Talk Wireless - Simple Review #1407531799
I hate the customer service of straight talk wireless they don't give a *** about their customers they just keep screwing u every way they can I'll sue them one day because they don't care about us people they r based out a county that is not even base in the USA they don't care if they screw u all they want is money!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a us vetren and deserve more than these *** holes r giving me
Review
#519842 Review #519842 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care

Straight Talk Wireless in New York, New York - Straght talk phone wont activate

same issue as others ive previously had another straight talk phone and activate it in less then a min this pos been over 24 hrs and the tech tells me just keep trying seriously keep trying ?? then I get transferred because that tech cant resolve the problem and tells me ill have new phone in 3 to 5 days but low and behold the 2nd tech said no I have to wait 24 hrs to see if it activates ..replace my phone or refund my money ..never again should have never ordered on line at least at a store I could have exchanged it
Review
#519592 Review #519592 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Tags
  • Junk Phones

Straight Talk Wireless in Afton, Wyoming - Transfer # from broken phone

Do Not I repete Do Not use Straight talk! If the phone breaks & you buy a new one they can not transfer the number, will not do it. They may say they will, but trust me they will not. What they do is say it will be 24 hours, then 24 hours X 2 weeks. Shame on them the first time shame on us for doing it again. So if you value your time your stress level then do not do business with straight talk. Their customer service just hands you off, then a little back and forth then no action, repeat process and start over. We live in capitalistic country with options, I would recommend highly that you vote your dollars with another phone provider. Roger.
Straight Talk Wireless Service Transfer