Filter by rating :
filters

I got 2 words for ST.......SUCK IT! | Straight Talk Wireless review

4.5
DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR "BRING YOUR OWN PHONE" PROGRAM!!!! I bought a $250 phone on ebay after imputing the serial number into the compatibility box. ST said my phone was compatible. I called in after I bought my phone because I wanted to keep my number. ST said my phone is NOT compatible! EVERYTIME I have needed to call in to their "customer service" department(I've been with ST for 5 years), it has been nothing but headache. Not only that, but they need to hire people who can speak English CLEARLY! Today, 9/22/2014, I spent 7 hours dealing with a return of an Activation Kit since I am no longer with ST. ST said that if I go to the store that I can return it there, if I just give them a phone number and extension number. I get to the store and and that extension number just goes to a tech support area of ST. Needless to say, ST doesn't authorize the return. I go home, call ST AGAIN! and finally get a authorization number that I CONFIRMED that would "authorize" the return. I GO BACK to Walmart and they call ST AGAIN and it turns out that "authorization" number was for returning it to ST in Miami and waiting a month to receive a refund check. I'm on Social Security and cannot wait for a month to receive my refund....
MariaST

"straight talk" is a reseller.. there are only 4 national phone carriers in the US..

tmobile, Verizon, sprint, att

That is all there is!

Anybody you buy from is them in disguise or resold..

this site discus's cellphones all day long... if you wan to get something affordable/cheap if your willing to "learn"

Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Straight Talk Wireless - Sim Card Review from Bradford, Pennsylvania

I went like 3 months without refilling my card and so when I did again after awhile they told me my number was no longer in use and made me pay for a new SIM card. Then I got it and called to turn it on and it's not working at all. It's been over 24 hours and my phone doesn't work yet

Do not purchase sim card or kits from this outfit. Your Bring your own phone system is a joke.

Told my old phone was ok to use with the straight talk network..........DON"T fall for it . Try to talk to a service rep is like talking to a person from another planet.........lost 64.00 dollar not refundable kit, when told it would work with my old phone................STAY AWAY FROM THESE IDIOTS...................DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY....................TD

@Major headacke

Hi Major headacke. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Service Review

Your customer service is frustrating activation process is to long your customer service associate held me on the phone for over an hour and still didn't get anything done I have call several time same results can I please get my own phone activated customer service is bad
MariaST

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Service
Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service

Communication issues, Phone switcharoo | Straight Talk Wireless review from Maine

The LG phone I bought at Walmart had a faulty connection and 9 months after buying the phone I could no longer charge the battery. It was still under warranty. But Straight Talk blindsided me, replacing the LG with a less expensive ZTE model. It has a decent battery but the camera - which I really need for my business- is almost worthless. Trying to communicate my concerns to them was a huge waste of my time and good humor. Most employees I have dealt with are scripted, non-US and minimally helpful at best. As a result, I was still charged for the week I was without a phone. These are not truly helpful people. A few minutes ago I called them to give them a different credit card number because my bank changed cards without warning and my old card, still well within date, had been declined by Straight Talk. Without asking me for a different credit card, Straight Talk simply canceled my account resulting in another frustrating phone session with a non-English speaker. Who does that!? I had to sign up all over again, repeating all the information they already had to a woman who talked like a robot. So needlessly unpleasant.
MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Straight Talk Wireless - Rude Representative Review from Tampa, Florida

I have been with Straight Talk for about over 2 years now. I called this representative about my service, and she acted she didn't give a *** about me as a customer! We pay for this service every month, and you would think that they should value us, but this woman didn't! She got nasty towards me, and I told her to calm down - - in a very firm way;that shut her up, I said 'thank you very much', and I hung up on her. If I ever get another nasty rep like that, I WILL be jotting down names - - I won't be treated like that - especially if MY pocketbook is being reduced to almost nothing!

Review
I have loved straight talk and have never had any problems until this month I have been with straight talk for over 3 years now.. This month I bought my $45 card as do I every month and less than 2 weeks allmy data was gone so I called customer service and asked why...
MariaST

I too have had many issues with my phone, but I found this email address to the company and they fixed my problem right away. Some problems may require a little more time to fix but the people at this address are very good.

Try it.

The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Also give them your name and account cell phone or serial number or you can chat with them live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

2.5
I used Straight talk with the Bring You Own Phone (BYOP) option thinking that I could use the $30 monthly service. Unfortunately, Straight talk do not propose this plan with BYOP, just $45 and $60. So I decided to change to another provider. However, I was not able to...

Hi 92ca3f0!

I am Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. For further assistance, please send us an email to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

Please copy, paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email to us.

Thank you!

Service
Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan
Not as described/ advertised
Make people aware that Straight Talk are not straight talker
Tags
  • Illegal phone locking

Straight Talk Wireless - Poor Customer Service Review

At 1st I got great service & it was great coverage w Verizon towers but since AT&T towers and only 3GS of internet, the price is too high for the service I get and the phone does NOT work where I live! Other companies offer boosters but Straight Talk customer service outsourced mostly to the Phillipines, seem to treat customers as though they do NOT matter! To get warranty coverage, the calls I have had to make over 4 years left me with such a bad taste in my mouth I no longer recommend the Company at ALL!

2.0
So, I paid the extra 10$ for NEXT DAY shipping to have a WORKING phone shipped to me the next day. I get my phone and activate it (got the 45$ card with it for unlimited everything), only to find that it wont allow me to call anyone, text, or get online. So I called...
MariaST

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thanks.

Review
#532054 Review #532054 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
My money back from the NEXT DAY shipping since I didnt receive what I paid the extra money for, by getting a FUNCTIONING phone delivered to me next day.
Tags
  • next day
  • Next day shipping issues

Straight Talk Wireless - Rude Customer Service Review

Straight Talk has stolen $200 dollars from me. I've called customer service multiple times and they have always been so rude and will not admit when they've made a mistake. they won't give refunds even when it their fault, and the customer service hangs up on you! straight talk is such a scam and they're a bunch of thieves.