Filter by rating :
filters

Customer Service Reps Review

STAY AWAY FROM STRAIGHT TALK. their customer service reps don't speak English & every one you talk to has a different idea of their company policies.
Review
Straighttalk will not allow anyone to update the phone with the newest software. Straighttalk says go to Samsung and Samsung says it is Straighttalk. A new $300 phone and cannot get latest security fix. WHAT A RIP OFF. This is the blog that shows how they answer the...

I a dealing with the same problem. Straight Talk gave the same runaround call Samsung, call Google.

Their cell service is pretty good.

But for this reason I am thinking about switching carriers. Congratulations Straight Talk wireless, you have another pissed off customer!!

View more comments
Reason of review
Security upgrades for my phone.
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Very Poor Service when getting new phones/poor english using operators | Straight Talk Wireless review from New Orleans, Louisiana

purchased a straight talk phone, tried to activate per insturctions, the rep on the phone spoke such poor English we could not understand him, went to Wal Mart returned the phone it did not work properly had already paid in advance for minutes to use, got another phone wanted to keep my same number, after sitting in Wal Mart in Prairieville, La. store#5056 for three hours my phone was activated but with a new number which is why I am so unhappy if this is not corrected and my original number not restored I will cancel when my time is used up and purchase service with another cell phone company, no need for this to happen. The straight talk number I had before they changed it was 225-270-2242 serial #840270113183806498665 it was returned since it did not work properply new phone purchased Serial #014034003422485 new number was issued and should not have been and it is 225-290-2395 I want my number 225-270-2242 put back in my phone, all my records have this number and I am a Contractor and will miss lots of clients by this change you made. you can reach my wife on her phone 225-270-2241 Jossie Van Osdell
MariaST

Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Straight Talk Wireless Cell Phone Activation
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Straight Talk Wireless - Internet Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia

It's horrible I only have had this service for 8 days my calls drop my Internet speed has dropped. I called customer service and was actually laughed at. I did try my best not to get mad because it is only 50 dollars but I hate liars and conniving people and this company is definitely that the rep that I spoke with kept repeating herself over and over and was basically saying nothing so I ask to speak to a supervisor I was literally on hold for over an hour and she even came back to the phone and asked did I still want to hold and I was determined to speak with a supervisor but after a hour and a half she hung up on me. This company leaves a horrible taste in my mouth I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.
MariaST

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service

Straighttalk web site a joke for paying bill | Straight Talk Wireless review from Ashland, Ohio

I have used straight talk for a few years, but when it comes to re-filling the phones air time, don't use the web site or the app. I used the website to purchase a month of airtime, an alert came up that said couldn't complete transaction, or denied, but my bank says otherwise. I tried this method 3 times before I got an alert saying I was over drawn, so I checked my account with the bank, and it showed I bought 3 air time purchases, but each was denied by straight talk web site. so I did live chat and they said none went throught, but my account with the bank says different. So I had to wait 3 days for the bank and straight talk to get their ducks in a row and then, I got my money back in my account and I used the automated service over the phone to refill my service. I was told the problem was fixed. NOT!!! it did it again today! I am so pissed. so now I have to wait for the money to go back in my account to do it over the phone. UGH I wish that I could use another company for my towers or I would switch. so meanwhile I am outta service ( I do not load or reserve its a joke) until money is in my account...JERKS
MariaST

I was about to give up on my phone until I found this email address for Straight Talk and they actually fixed all my problems. Now, I am glad I decided to give it another try.

Send them your name, cell number and serial number. The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with them live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

They will help you.

Complete greedy *** artists! Rip off. | Straight Talk Wireless review

So, I bought a new iPhone for my birthday. I didn't want to spend a ton of money so I got a refurbished phone. I had recently switched from Verizon to straight talk I had no problems and great service. The price of the phone was steep- 400 bucks but when it came I was over the moon excited. However, after a while the front facing camera broke out of the blue. The screen would go black if I tried to turn it and applications like snapcha wouldn't even give my the option to flip the camera. No dropping no water damage, nothing wrong. It was in an otterbox case and I was very careful considering I only had it for 2 days. So I called Apple and they said there was nothing I could do after the trouble shooting because it was a hardware problem not a software problem. Then I started having problems with the screen not working properly, like it wasn't registering my touch and it was registering different areas sometimes! I touched my messages so I could read them and it did an edit and delete! I had no idea what was going on but I had had it! Apple said they could replace it for a fee, (269 dollars! NO WAY) but Apple said Straight talk should replace it because it was still under warrenty. Apple had record that it was not under warrentee therefore the fee! But I got it a few days ago! And I bought a warentee. I called them and after talking for over an hour with an employee who could barely speak English and doing all the trouble shooting with no luck I finally got angry enough to ask for a manager. I wanted to return the phone and just get my account credited but they were still being stubborn. So after talking to a supervisor I'm returning the phone and canceling my plan after only one week. Great service Straight Talk! Bunch of greedy people. NEVER GET A PHONE FROM THEM

They will help you.

Review from Tampa, Florida | Straight Talk Wireless review

I have been having issues with my internet. .The strange thing is the pasted three months I get that warning message about my data...It has been happening right at the same time for the pasted three months. I have been extremly careful this month. Making sure I close everything out and haven't been on You Tube much and I still get a message. I know it won't do any good to call..I'm completely clueless.SMH..

MariaST

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Review
I've had a mobile hotspot from straight talk for a while now. I just called them 2 weeks ago because even with the 2 month service plan I have to call after the 1st month for them to reconnect my card. When I called 2 weeks ago I had over 2 GBs of data remaining which...

I loaded this thing three times $50 lasted 4 days the 1st time $40 the second and third any only lasted 2 days all I did was browse the internet n my kids watched you tube videos and played game's. Customer service is of no help

View more comments
Product
Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Hotspot Plan
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Plan Review from Murphysboro, Illinois

I have bought a $45.00 unlimited talk text and data from straight talk and they have told me that I went over my useage I talked to the manager Isabella ID# 516220 and she was telling me about the terms and conditions and I asked her in what paragraph to look at with the pamphlet that came with my phone and instead of her pointing it out on the pamphlet she told me to go look online and no where in the pamphlet does it say that you have a certain amount of useage on unlimited data my phone number is 618-306-5516
MariaST

Hi! I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

The data will have high (3G-4G) speed until it reaches 2.5 GB.

At 2.5 GB, the data speed will be throttled to 2G speed for the remainder of the 30-day cycle. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan

Review | Straight Talk Wireless review

I used my credit card one time.and they continue to take money.off my card i had 9 decline transactions they only refunded 3 well 8-4-14 jonanthan talk to my bank gave me me.another ticket number and said wait 24-48hrs 3-5business days well. yet my bank still have received anything i been doing.this since july its *** near September and still haven't got.my money.back if.something don't.happen fast Im filling a lawsuit against straight talk