Filter by rating :
filters

Phone Reactivation Review

My huawei phone will not reactivate. Because my phone isn't working I have no way to call customer service. I've had this problem before and I'm to the point that I'm ready to just switch carriers and be done with it

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Activation Review

Cant. Activate my phone. I call the star 22890 and it's says cannot. Activate. Call latter. What. The. ***
AlexTrac

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Review
I've had a Straight Talk phone for years with no complaints. Then I got a new phone, ordered from the internet Straight Talk website. I put in my zip code and was sent a phone that works off T Mobile towers but I had connection less than 50% of the time. Called your...
MariaST

I was about to give up on my phone until I found this email address for Straight Talk and they actually fixed all my problems. Now, I am glad I decided to give it another try.

Send them your name, cell number and serial number. The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with them live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

They will help you.

View more comments
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • poor
  • abismal

NOT REALY ! STRAIGHT TALK phone warranty is a joke | Straight Talk Wireless review from Phoenix, Arizona

If your phone is under warranty or insured and fails. They will send you SPECIFIC instructions of how to return your phone REGULAR MAIL, that takes five to seven days. Then 5 to 7 LATER, EXCLUDING weather ?, holidays and they're days off. They return you a phone REGULAR MAIL so the 15 to 20 something days you are without a phone their insurance and your warranty both read the same way. This is after resetting your phone Three times (2-3 Hours each) and they REEXPLAIN THE COMPANY RULES OVER AND OVER. WALMART WILL NOT HELP IN ANY WAY BUT YOU CAN BUY ANOTHER PHONE AND HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM. ZTE PHONES SUCK!!
MariaST

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Do you still have issues with your phone?

If so, send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Service Review

I can call out nobody can.

Sim Card Failure? | Straight Talk Wireless review from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Called to make payment, computer displayed "error" and told me to call. I called and had a hard time talking with someone who could speak CLEAR English. But was told the sim card was bad and they would send me a new one in 3 to 5 days. I was notified they shipped it out two days AFTER I called and was told they would send me a new one. 7 days later I received the WRONG one. Would take another 7 days? Went to store a bought a new one for $65.00 and then called to speak with manager. I was told that the card I had for two months was not activated yet, I explained to her everything that had gone on and once she understood she gave me 5 days extra for my troubles and I was able to get my phone back in service. After all the telephone calls to the company and having to fight through their answering system I was able to get some help. They need to add an option to talk with a person at some point. It Would even be BETTER to have one person (Clear English speaking) I can call my rep to help me so we get to know each other.
MariaST

I too have had many issues with my phone, but I found this email address to the company and they fixed my problem right away. Some problems may require a little more time to fix but the people at this address are very good.

Try it.

The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Also give them your name and account cell phone or serial number or you can chat with them live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Hi,

Our apologies for the inconvenience. So we can better assist you, please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com, or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW. Thank you!

Maria

Straight Talk Wireless

MariaST

Hi! My name is Maria, and I work with Straight Talk Wireless.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

So we can better assist you, please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com, or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW. Thanks!

View more comments (2)
Product
Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Service Review

Bought a phone from Straight Talk. Worked well for a few months, thought no bigger I bought cheapest phone. Upgraded to Centura. Will be sending back the 3rd time due to overheating, shutting off and plain freezing. Customer service is incompetent. And extremely rude. Did I try to turn it off and back on? Tests like asking if I made sure tv is plugged in.

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service

Wifi device is not up to good standards and unreliable | Straight Talk Wireless review

I have had 3 wifi devices in less than 6 months. Had to send each of them back taking up to 10-13 days. Asked them serval times just to refund the purchase price about 95.00. They said they could not due that since it over 30 days. They do not stand behind there product very well. The box also slow about downloading have to wait several minutes. One box they sent me lasted 10 minutes. Hope this will help some one else. We'll Im stuck with this now. Better finish this up when it gets over heated it stops running. If you know a way to get your money back need to post it.
MariaST

Hi, this is Maria and I work for Straight Talk Wireless. I can help you get this resolved right away.

Please email us your contact information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

Include your name, contact number, cell phone or serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Loss

My 30 day plan was put on someone elses phone | Straight Talk Wireless review

I called to reactivate a phone I had got online the customer service rep asked for the phone # and then my service plan pin # so I gave him both and he said my phone would be active in a few. I waited 2 hours still no minutes so I called back talked to a rep named mary told her the situation she asked me for my phone # and then the meid # then she told me that my phone# was active on another phone and the plan was put on it she asked did I give the other rep my meid # isaid he had not ask for it and I didn't know he needed it she said there was nothing she could do that I was out 45 dollars said it was my fault and hung up on me.what kinda company will not put things right when they make the mistakes

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan

Straight Talk Wireless - Horrible Service Review

Horrible people horrible service constantly deactivate my phone stealing precious time and hard earned money that I paid them , that will now be going in the trash and into verizons pocket, because the people working for straight talk have no intelligence as to what they are doing when you give a hard working clear English speaking American a job I might come back. Seven deactivations in two weeks and four days. You guys are awful I don't like you anymore .I'm having to spend more money now because you have already been paid and I'm switching carriers now. I hate you . New phone new case new phone minutes and you screwed me over seven times. Maybe I should be contacting my lawyer. You are messing with my business seeing as my number is a business line. Not just personal. Oh and when I'm upset I curse, your customer service people call it profanity I call it self expression, they don't know how to handle customers either try apologizing for the constant inconvenience finding the root of the problem and fixing it indefinitely, cause hanging up just makes me want to get more angry.if I were your boss you would be fired. And FYI my phone still isn't working. It also says my number isn't a straight talk number yet I've had it with straight talk for almost a year now. I'm fed up and I will take this national if I have to so fix the issue already and no I'm not changing my number.......