Filter by rating :
filters

Straight Talk Wireless - Huawei Phone Review

THE HUAWEI IS NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF *** NO ONE SHOUD BE FORCED TO KEEP THIS ACCEND ....BUT WHAT YA GONNA DO CANT GET A REFUND SIGNED GLENN BLEVINS 259 cooper fork road mountain city tn 37683
MariaST

I was about to give up on my phone until I found this email address for Straight Talk and they actually fixed all my problems. Now, I am glad I decided to give it another try.

Send them your name, cell number and serial number. The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with them live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

MariaST

Hi! I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you.

Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Email your information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Maria

Straight Talk Wireless

Review

Discontinued auto refill for no reason and cannot use website to reapply | Straight Talk Wireless review

My auto refill was discontinued for some reason and I didn't know why...*** me ...I GUESS !!!!!! I bought a new phone and unbeknownst to me that automatically terminates my autorefill....I called and this was explained to me and gave all info again and was reinstated into auto refill...SO I THOUGHT...over the several days I have been getting auto texts from straight talk telling me my auto refill has been discontinued...WHY ?????? will call AGAIN to straighten out...Wonder what foreign country I will be routed to this time...Communication with them is very difficult...You would think with the amount of customers they have and are getting they would be more responsible...the more they keep doing bad business they to will fail AMerica *** Yeah !!!!!!!
Review
Ok I'll try to tell you the best way I can without getting pissed off here.ok I pay 45.$ a month and I have been a faithful customer to straight talk for many many years, and now I'm at my wits end.I m suppose to get unlimited talk/text/and data.my phone keeps telling...

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan
Loss
I lost signal to my Straightalk Galaxy S2 phone. Called cust service - spent over an hour on the phone with them. They had me doing things I already tried. They finally gave up and said I'd hear from the, within THREE BUSINESS DAYS! My cell phone is not just a...

Straight Talk Wireless - Cell Phone Review

I have had 3 referbished phones none have worked right dropped calls and do not work right.

MariaST

Hello, I am Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We need to check your account to provide the best solution to your issue.

Please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Make sure to include your phone number or the phone's serial number. Thanks.

Review
The customer service is absolutely terrible, I was hung up on multiple times, its is almost impossible to get through the automated service where most company's you have the option to say "operator" or press "0" straight talk does not. They had charged me twice and...

Dude. I had the same thing.

The customer service line sucks. I tried chatting and voice calling.

Waited for over 30 minutes and no one picked up. Probably might not ever go to this service again.

Straight Talk Wireless - Internet Service Review

Customer service. was poor. on hold for longer than 30 minutes. My internet has been slower since I aded money to my acont. Can't acsees gps or google play. and still customer service has NOT corected thease issues . CHRISTOPHERD.JONES24@GMAIL.COM

MariaST

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service

Straight Talk Wireless - Wi-Fi Review

cant use wifi direct

Review

Transferring phone number BYOP | Straight Talk Wireless review from Kansas City, Kansas

I've had Straight Talk since it first came out,I learned to always buy a phone that runs off of Verizon towers. I've been 300 miles from home and still had 3G. So I bought an used iphone4 off of EBay,no problem,tried to transfer my number through Straight Talk and it took about 3 days of calling and emails to activate it. Straight Talk says to wait 48 hours so they can transfer your number. Since the iPhone 4 will not be able to accept the iOS 8 update I bought an iphone4s off of eBay. I received the phone on a Friday night so I called to transfer my number and activate the phone. You have to wait at least 48 hours,so I did,I started on Sunday night calling Straight Talk,they gave me a ticket number (case number) and told me to wait another 24 hours. So after exactly 24 hours I stayed on the phone while a customer service rep tried to activate the phone and transfer my number,finally she says to turn off my new phone and turn it back on dial*22890 and the phone will activate,so I did just that. The phone comes on,says it's been activated and a minute later I get a text saying welcome back to Straight Talk THIS IS YOUR NEW NUMBER,WTH? How many times did I say I was TRANSFERRING my number?????? So I called Straight Talk back and talked to a new rep for another 1/2 hour and finally my number was transferred. The most annoying part of Straight Talk customer service is that NOT ONE of the reps spoke proper English so for the most part your not sure what your even agreeing to. if you can make it through the activation stage without pulling your hair out and chewing off your fingernails,the rest is a breeze!

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Plan Review

So on the many problems I have with straight talk, my main delimma appears to be on my "unlimited everything" plan....aka nonsense and lies. My bf also goes through straighttalk and his unlimited phone appears to be decent, his only problem is *** service. So anyways, in fine print obviously you can't stream or your data will be cut back, or in my case off! Well, here's the deal, I just paid my plan YESTERDAY and I still can't stream to play one single song on YouTube. I'm over it, I'm changing providers!!!!
MariaST

I too have had many issues with my phone, but I found this email address to the company and they fixed my problem right away. Some problems may require a little more time to fix but the people at this address are very good.

Try it.

The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Also give them your name and account cell phone or serial number or you can chat with them live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan