Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I can't get on Facebook, it won't allow me to open videos . this is not the.first time i've had these problems, ever since i switched my phone over to straight talk its been one problem after another.
MariaST

Hi, this is Maria with Straight Talk. I read your post and am sorry that you are having problems.

Please send me your contact information to the following email address ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. We can help you get the problem resolved right away.

Please include your name, phone serial number or cell phone number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

Review

Straight Talk Wireless review: Activation required.

bought a straight talk phone model lg538g. still sayin activation required. after 2 days you'd think it would be working. i gonna sue straight talk. they're scamming people on some of their phones. that's illegal. hope straight talk sees this post. my name is jerry. am highly ticked. i need it for work. i am a truck driver and it is essential to my job. so that being said they are warned and i suggest anyone who has had the same problem join me and file a class action suet. maybe they get on the ball and take care of these issues.

Straight Talk Wireless Cell Phone Activation
Loss

Straight Talk Wireless review: Review from Bisbee, Arizona

Rip off...they offer a discount, then don't honor it..left me a message about $23 credit then never received it...ripoff

Straight Talk Wireless - Junk Phone Review from Tampa, Florida

Time constantly jumps around by six hours even with auto sync of and manually setting it. Factory reset does not help even if i do not reinstall anything. This phone is junkand it was $$$ when i purchased it.

Straight Talk Wireless review in Princeton, New Jersey: Ringtone request

I talked to a wonderfully non-understandable obviously Philippino person who was upset that I woke her up,or from her working the streets of Manilla. I had to keep saying what did you say, to which she would repeat the same jibborish. Why did we expend so many American lives to save that God-for-saken country in the first place?! Too bad Straight talk/Tracfone/NSA can't get some better phone reps!!!!! Makes me want to reach right out and slap someone! Jeese, they're ***! I served 18 months over there, I don't ever want to go back!! It's no wonder these cut rate phone companies use these 3rd world countries to manage their support lines. Have I reached 100 words yet? I'll keep trying to say how bad these phone companies are. After trying to converse with this "thing", I got the jist to go online and try to download something. I had already done that and got an error message. She apparently tried telling me to do it again. I realized that even though she could speak incohererant English, it was fruitless to carry on any further. So, to be kind, I did not swear at her or call her retarded, just hung up.

Loss

Straight Talk Wireless - Rude Service Review from Tampa, Florida

False Advertisement, No Proper Customer Service, & Rude Employees*!

Straight Talk Wireless - Lost Number Review from Denton, Maryland

my boyfriend went from verizon 2 Straight talk and at first they had my number on there and when they did Put right number on there they made me lose my number which cant get back ever

Straight Talk Wireless review: Review from Tampa, Florida

Bought a ZTE Majesty $179.00 piece of junk I've called several times and asked let me pay 300.00 more for a better phone they can't do that. Phone sux service sux customer service sux can't even understand the people. Rather pay more for Verizon
MariaST

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Service Review from Roanoke, Virginia

My I Phone 5 is so slow I can't use it. Pages take 1 to 5 minutes to load. Think I need to find another service?

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service

Straight Talk Wireless review in South Highpoint, Florida: They will cheat you out of your money

We recently added minutes to an old phone and the only thing they ask for was not the phone number not the serial number. When we finally reached a person, we were told sorry but you just lost your money. A manager finally told us that the problem was going to be solved in 24-48 hours. We called back in 48 hours and was told that it would be another 24 hours. Today when I called they acted like I no one had told me any of this informtion. They are thieves and liars. I would not advise anyone to use them.

is about time for face book show. straight talk is picking pockets.

they just want your money not your service. they dont value their customer.

they like playing mind games. they will trick u n trap u.

View more comments (1)