Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I pay for mins but cant use them because my service is always out and i know i have service in here
MariaST

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service

Straight Talk Wireless in Cleveland, Ohio - Billing my account without authrozation

I've talked to the fraud unit at trancephone about this on 5/13 states the was going to refund my money and not bill me again but they billed me on 5/16/14,I'am a veteran with PTSD and trying to get this resolved in a clivilized matter.it seem like this company don't have ameerican's working for them,when I ask to speak to fraud dept every one and crazy,i don't have a straight talk phone,but will report this to AG office,and glad I'am not in area.This is a shame that we as americans can't talk to anyone who speak english I put my life on the line for your freedom and I get *** in the process
#821988

This is Maria and I work with Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post and thought you could use some help.

We can fix this right away. We would need you to send us your account information to this email address ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

Loss

Straight Talk Wireless in Tampa, Florida - Straighttalk cheated me out of a month of mins.

eI got my phone stolen a 5 days after i bought an $45 dollar unlimited card. straighttalk transfered my minutes on another phone for me and was suppose 2 turn the stolen phone off and they didnt. instead they let the person who stole my phone keep stealing my minutes. i have filed a complaint before and someone called me and was suppose to try to get me a month of minutes, but she was suppose to call me back, but my phones out of minutes. can u have her call me at 276-345-7920 please. They wouldnt refund my money.
#821990

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan

Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan Review

I've refilled my phone early because my phone couldn't even send a txt fix problems, wiil be also sending a letter to the Better buisness bureau abot this ( False advertisement) unlimited is far from it and my $ was not worth half a month and still not working this month.
Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan

Straight Talk Wireless in Springfield, Missouri - Phone not activated

I bought my phone on May 4, and it is still not activated. The issue has to do with porting my number from AT&T. I have made numerous phone calls and participated in two conference calls with Straight talk and AT&T. One call lasted nearly 2 hours and involved transfers to six different departments. At each department I was asked exactly the same questions as the one before, with nothing changing. Each time I was told the issue would be resolved in a few hours up to two working days. This company has a huge problem with people not able to speak English well enough to comprehend the issues and/or not being trained thoroughly enough to know how to fix it. And, I have been outright lied to several times. This so called customer service is ridiculous, and inexcusable.
#819113

Just purchased a straight talk phone for my son who is moving across the country, the phone was activated for the area code he will be moving to. We were led to believe this service was good nation wide but when the phone didn't work your customer service/tech support told us that it will only work in the area code where it is activated for.

This is misrepresentation of your product and we have now been on the phone with your customer service and on hold for over an hour with no resolution. My advised don't buy into this one folks.

View more comments (1)

Straight Talk Wireless in Old Town, Maine - Bought 2 new phones

Me and my fiancé bought new phone thru straight talk website sent phones both will not activate spent many hours on the phone trying with there unexperienced reps finally they said the phones were no good bought phones on 4/28/14 now 5/15/14 still no new phones they shipped the first 2 phones overnight now they say I should get my new phones on 5/23/14 so went without the phone for a month they say to bad you will not get any free time on your new phones I would not recommend anyone buy these phones I even talked to there corporate office and they were just as bad they do not care about there customers the people you talk to have no idea how to fix your phones stay away from straight talk

Straight Talk Wireless - New Phone Review from Portland, Oregon

Bought a new phone online with service card. Received it and during activation it says to call a number or programming. My phone failed to program. So after 4 hours on the phone with customer service they want me to pay to send the phone back and not be compensated for the shipping costs. Also I am to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles for a refund after they receive it back. They will not send me a new phone or airtime card. I will never use straight talk every again. I am switching to Verizon after the *** service I received. I would not recommend them to my worst enemy. Considering legal action as I have paid for a service and have not received it.
Review

Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk ripped me off with there 60$ Bring Your Own Phone ACTIVATION KIT.

I purchased the Bring your own phone Activation Kit at Wal-Mart. A Wal-Mart employee called straight talk to make sure my Verizon phone was compatible prior to my purchase and straight talk stated it was. I went home and went through the procedures but my phone did not work. I called straight talk. The representative stated she fixed something and my phone will be on in 2 to 48 hours. A week later, after Easter my phone was still not working. I called straight talk back and the straight talk representative informed me that my phones MEID number and Pin must of been stolen and used on another phone. What a joke. They said I'd have to purchase another phone card. Yea ok, strait talk ain't going to steal another $45 from me. The only ones who had access to my account was me and the representative. I want my money back, this is unfair and a scam.
#819129

I am glad I read the reviews on this company. I was going to switch to straight talk. I think I will try another company

MariaST

Hello, I am Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry for what you have gone through.

We can be of any help.

Please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Or, you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

View more comments (1)
Review
I bought the lg showtime phone when it first came out..paid over $300 for it about 3 months after using it the phone would ring an the screen would be blank I couldn't answer it.. I called straight talk, they sent me another phone,,, 2 weeks after I received the phone,...
MariaST

Hi, my name is Maria and I work with Straight Talk. I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you.

Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Email your info to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

Review
Bought a $45 service card for my Straight Talk phone at Wal-Mart. Went to scratch off my PIN on the back of the card and the numbers blurred and rubbed out, making about 1/3 of the PIN illegible. To get this fixed, they want me to fax them info on my phone, the receipt...

Strait talk is missing a huge point in this whole ordeal. Some of us use prepay phones for security reasons, in fact that is the single most important factor and the only reason we even use strait talk.

Why would the require anyone to send them their name...EVER?!? considering they never got my name in any transaction ever, how would they even use this to help verify anything anyway?

View more comments