Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

STRAIGHT TALK WIRELESS = NO GOOD

straight talk has by far the WORST customer service of any company I have dealt with in my entire life. they are completely incompetent and under-trained. they have also lied to me to get me off the phone. promising one thing, only to be disappointed. i have called about this particular issue FOUR (4) times and just checked my account to see that, again, i have been lied to and will have to call AGAIN for the fifth time. my issue is straight talk royally screwed up my phone transfer. story short, i ended up buying a year long service plan + a 30 day service plan + they gave me a free month for the huge mess up on their part. that means my service plan, with all the time added up, should expire 3/4/15. of course, since NO ONE at STRAIGHT TALK has any idea of what they are doing (they barely speak/understand English) i'll have to call in for the 5TH time. the last four times, i tell them they need to escalate the call to a real manager (they lie and say they are a manager -- dont believe them!). they assure my the dates are changed. i call them liars. again, they assure me. i usually have to submit to their incompetence cause by then i am just so frustrated. a couple days after each call, i log back into my account only to see the dates changed back! i am done trying to get what i paid for. STRAIGHT TALK IS HORRIBLE. DO NOT SWITCH TO THIS COMPANY.
Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan
Loss

Straight Talk Wireless in Portland, Oregon - HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. STRAIGHT TALK SUCKS.

STRAIGHT TALK DOES SUCK. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BY FAR THE LEAST EXPERIENCED TO HELP CUSTOMERS. THEY LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING. DO NOT SWITCH TO STRAIGHT TALK. STRAIGHT TALK SUCKS. STRAIGHT TALK DOES SUCK. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BY FAR THE LEAST EXPERIENCED TO HELP CUSTOMERS. THEY LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING. DO NOT SWITCH TO STRAIGHT TALK. STRAIGHT TALK SUCKS. STRAIGHT TALK DOES SUCK. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BY FAR THE LEAST EXPERIENCED TO HELP CUSTOMERS. THEY LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING. DO NOT SWITCH TO STRAIGHT TALK. STRAIGHT TALK SUCKS. STRAIGHT TALK DOES SUCK. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BY FAR THE LEAST EXPERIENCED TO HELP CUSTOMERS. THEY LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING. DO NOT SWITCH TO STRAIGHT TALK. STRAIGHT TALK SUCKS.
Loss

Straight Talk Wireless in Dallas, Georgia - Have not had 3g service on my phone in 6 months and still paying for it

Ok ive had no 3g service on my phone for awhile now and every time i contact straight talk about the problem no one talks to me they transfer my call and no one pics up ,im very upset just want answers or a new phone or *** just to talk to some one .my name is chris stotridge and phone number is 1(606)205-6719.any feed back will be greatly appreatated.i really didnt want to be an *** about it but im currently laid off and every dollar i spend i would like for it to count. i pay 45 dollars a month for the service and would finally like to get full service on my phone .

Phone service is difficult to navigate and the help desk cannot do the simplest of task. The technician could not stop a credit card auto refill.

MariaST

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Email your information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Maria

Straight Talk Wireless

View more comments (1)
Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service

Straight Talk Wireless in Tucker, Georgia - Iam still waiting for a replacement phone to be shipped its been a month with no phone and the minutes ive purchased for last month have been wasted due to tgis defective model they keep shipping.me

Iam still waiting for a replacement phone to be shipped its been a month with no phone and the minutes ive purchased for last month have been wasted due to tgis defective model they keep shipping me.The samsung centura is utterly useless the internal memmory is a joke it will completely black screen and shut down while ur in middle.of a call. Tech support is worse they give u wrong gurtful tips causing you to loose vaulable info and pics.Thephone at the time of purchase at walmart 189.99 it now retails for 99.00 and if u go online its even.cheaper 50.00.How can these people get away with ripping us offlike like this? All customer support does is transfer the ca over to someone else all the managers do is apologize and ship u the same *** phone. EVERY SINGLE PHONE IVW PURCHASED THRU THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN DEFECTIVE THAT WILL CHANGE SOON.
#781920

Hello, I am Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry for what you've gone through.

I'll be glad to check the status of your ticket. Please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Review

Straight Talk Wireless in Hagerman, Idaho - Straight talk tech assistance all foreign

I have had to call straight talk about numerous issues about their Samsung galaxy phone. My latest issue was about why this phone wouldn't send texts with links to websites, email addresses and phone numbers. I have to text all this in code or with words referring to the numbers or else the phone will not send these communications to another device. I'm pissed because I never get any answers because I cannot understand these operators. They speak crude English and all have strong accents. They don't understand me half the time. I never get anything done because my patience level isn't high enough to deal with these people. I usually blow up and end the call in total frustration. My phone still will not send these communications and I need to do this for my job for Christ sake!!!!! I will have to buy another phone. I know that is the only solution. I cannot speak to these people again. I would rather find another non-contract phone and service plan.
#781932

Hello, I am Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. Let me apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I know you are frustrated with the issue you had.

We can help you here. Please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Straight Talk Wireless Technical Support

Straight Talk Wireless in Sulligent, Alabama - Replacement

Sent phone in for replacement and one month later received phone and it does not work. I have been with ST since 2009 and this is getting to be way more trouble. I switched from att and tmobile to ST to get worst service. I've ask for managers and get told there is none avaliable. I am about to just switch to different company if issue is not fixed within 24hours. I have spoke to many custimer service reps and none was really able to be honest or help with the matter. Had to ask for a supervusor multiple times to get one on the line. What is up wuth your customer service and tech support.
MariaST

Hello, I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We can be of any help. Please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Straight Talk Wireless in Shawnee, Oklahoma - Wont activate my iPhone

They keep giving me the run around all I wanted to do was switch phones with another straight talk user it's been three days her phone works great but mine still is not working then after it was supposedly processing since yesterday I called today and they claimed my old number was expired lol I can not take these people serious then they we're suppose to be giving me a new number which was suppose to only take an hour so I called back 2 hours laters and they said they couldn't find my SIM card number or some bs and I had already bought a service card over the phone but I have no number to use it with and a non working phone I am beyond pissed
01nuriakter

It is very good site for iOS apps no doubt. All apps of this site is simply amazing. Here you will be able get Best iphone app to watch movies

I had straight talk for about a year now and was satisfied with the service until I bought a new phone.I wanted to get my number changed over to the new phone and bought a new straight talk sim card for the phone. I called and wanted my number transferred to the new phone and they told me that it would take 2 to 4 hours for it to change over and that my old phone would keep working until it did.

My old phone stopped working and the new one isn't working either.I've called about 10 times and still no service.The last time I called the recording { I couldn't get a REAL PERSON } said that my phone number didn't exist. What's up with that *** and on top of that, I was going to see if they could put the service back on my old phone and for some reason I get a recording from verison on it and it's a straight talk phone.

It's been 3 days that I've been without a phone. I'm very dissapointed.I WOULD LIKE MY PHONE TO WORK.....

MariaST

We'll see what we can do to retrieve your phone number. Please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

View more comments (2)
Product
Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card
My phone died and would not charge after 4 months. They push you to prepay your minutes so I paid to the end of the year. Not only would Straight Talk not back the phone, neither would Samsung because it was a trak phone, (and I paid about $400. for it) but Walmart did...
MariaST

Hi, Maria here with Straight Talk Wireless. Allow us to check your account. Please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Tags
  • WORSE CARRIER

Straight Talk Wireless in Morgantown, West Virginia - Straight talk phone worked for one month

I have straight talk so does my husband and our 2 children .price is great but if you ever need help customer service is a nightmare. have been with company for 2 years I bought myself and daughter a new phone for Christmas biggest mistake ever they both stopped working the same day I called customer service explained to them the phone will not make a call or text I have to take battery out let phone reset it will work one or two times and same thing again customer service explains I need to take battery out to reset I told her I have done this multiple times she repeats I said to take battery out ok maam after wasting my time she says let me get someone who can help you and transferred me next agent insisted I do same thing so I took battery out she said try to make a call which I told her it will let me do a couple times she just repeated make a call I did I told her it worked but it will a few times after I take battery out she said well I see your problem is fixed have a good day and hung up so now I have a $200 phone and no way to use it I guess they want you to take battery out every other call that is "fixed" I pay a total of $180 a month for service for our phones for what?

I completely agree on terrible customer service,bad reception,and wasted service cards. we have 3 ST phones in our family, none of which have ever worked properly.

We have spent numerous hours on the phone trying to correct the problems, with no satisfaction. They promise to repay wasted service cards, and never do!

Ive never had these problems with my previous cellular carrier.The BIG discount isnt worht the hassel.

A Very Unhappy Customer!

MariaST

Hello, Maria here with Straight Talk Wireless. Allow me to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Let me help you with this. Please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

View more comments (1)
Loss

Straight Talk Wireless in Indianapolis, Indiana - No back plate in their packaged phone

They refuse to send me one without me and/or their retailer bending over backwards. It's a 30 cent piece for goodness sake. I've called them and emailed them, all I get is '...we can't..' which really means '....we won't..'. They must have hundreds if not thousands of back plates available yet refuse to send me the one I paid for. Terrible service. To make such an easy fix soo complicated and involving more myself or their retailer to fix than they just doing it themselves and claiming responsibility for their product. They should be ashamed and change their ways.

Straight talk sucks. Low on money today and decided to purchase $30 plan instead of unlimited .

Never realized couldn't use if I needed. So out $30.. Plus poor selection of phones .

I am not a complainer but I am mad.

MariaST

Hi, I am Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. Let's see what we can do to resolve your issue. Please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

@MariaST

Maria with ST. I did that.

They wanted me to go without my phone for wks by sending it back to wait for you all to get me another whole phone I didn't need.

Only got unreasonable offers so arranged a back plate myself by buying a broken phone myself to get the back plate. You could reimbursement that $10 though since I was forced to solve YOUR mistake myself.

@Anonymous

oh, it went in as 'anonymous' but I am the original poster from up top.

View more comments (3)