Straight Talk Wireless Reviews

Show reviews that mention
phone service customer service customer card number sim card money plan problem
Filter review

Transfer number

It saying I'm out of service but I know i have 7 days still.

Hi Averiana. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We do not want our customers to encounter issues about the service we offer. For us to further assist you with this, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Hi Averiana. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. For us to further assist you with this, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Hi Averiana. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We sincerely apologize that you are having service issues. We can take a look into this and ensure that there's a resolution for you. To further assist, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and you will be assisted with one of our Live Chat representatives. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

View more comments (2)
Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service
Correct the problem

Home phone and WiFi service

Im trying to order new home phone service with a WiFi device, while being transferred, straight talk hung up on me, which is really irritating and upsetting.

User's recommendation: 6.

Hi Shanna. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. To further assist you with it, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

We look forward to work with you.

Thank you. ^Frank

Hi Shanna. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We read your post and we're sorry that you are having a problem with the service that we offer. Allow us to further check on it so we can make things right. Please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it on a new window for chat support. You may also text HELP to 611611.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

Livingston, New Jersey
Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care
Pros
  • Phone is very nice for the price
Cons
  • Lack of technical support
Preferred solution
I need to purchase my home phone service and WiFi device
Knowledgeable Humans are non-exsistant and I can't use my phone half the time. Forced me to go elsewhere. User's recommendation: Don't bother

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Our sincere apology for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. We understand where you are coming from. To assist you with your concerns, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Canandaigua, New York
Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care
Straight Talk Wireless - I need my bran new iPhone 6s unlocked for my government purposes I have q link this phone came with no sim
Update by user Apr 02, 2020

Y is this so hard I just want my bra we phone unlocked here’. India mead 355687****05491 please show me your company if fair with there’s costumers my foundation was planning to get your services I’ll see if your respond

Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2020
Ok I just paid for the iPhone 6s I want to have...

Hi Michael P. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble this may have caused you. To further assist you with your concerns, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Apple Cell Phone Unlock
Pros
  • How it worked when i bought it
Cons
  • Unwilling to help
  • Data sucks most data is used up trying to get a connection

No help!

Update by user May 06, 2020

Now she has had the new device for 12 days. She has only been able to access the internet maybe a handful of times to check emails.

She does not watch videos or play games, but her gbs have been disappearing. She has had to buy 6gb in 12 days to check emails. They say they are fixing something, and next thing we know she loses more GB. They owed her credit when she got the new device, but they never gave it to her.

What they owed her would have covered her for at least the month she had left on her original plan, but instead she has spent another $70 trying to check emails over the last 12 days. They are taking advantage of this 85 year old woman!

Update by user Apr 30, 2020

After a month and half, several calls per week, she finally got a hotspot. They did not credit her the service she already paid for.

Then when she called to activate it, they charged her another month of service. It kept shutting off.

She called a couple more times and they couldn't get it working again. Once again, she followed the activation instructions, paid for yet another month of service, and finally got it working.

Original review posted by user Mar 31, 2020
I need help for my elderly mother. She had a hotspot with Straighttalk that quit working. She was told they would send her a new one. She called back a week or so later and they informed her that they had sent her an email to return hers. She didn't have internet to get her emails! Anyhow, they sent her a fedex bag to return the old one. We sent it off last Tuesday. It was received by Straighttalk on the 26th. She called this morning to find out when she should receive the new one. The rude man told her they didn't have any and she would have to go elsewhere. She had just paid for 2 months of service when this happened. I have never had so much trouble with Straighttalk! Please, help her.

Hi JULIE B. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Our sincere apology for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We understand where you are coming from. To assist you with it, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Hi Julie B. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry to know that your mother is having a problem with her hotspot. We are here and eager to help you with a resolution. Please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it on a new window for chat support. You may also text HELP to 611611.

ID
Pros
  • Price
Cons
  • Customer service sucks

Covid19 no support available

If you have connection issues, you cant rely on their customer service to help. I talked to 6 different people so far today, and they have yet to resolve the problem. I have spent hours on the phone. Straight talk is claiming that they are taking measures to help customers during the covid19 pandemic; however, if customers are not able to get the support that they need to correct their service, the company is putting them in the position to be left with no choice but to go out in public to purchase a device that will work (as most customers are working from home and corantining right now, to prevent infection.) These Americans are in need of their phone and internet service now more than ever. Straight talk is failing in supporting the customers that are counting on them.

User's recommendation: Go with someone else.

Hi Ashley M. We are sorry for the trouble.

Your satisfaction is our priority. We are still monitoring the situation and take the appropriate steps to address the ever-changing environment impacting our customers. We care deeply about our community and customers, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that we can continue to provide the reliable, high-quality service they count on during these challenging times.

For updates, kindly visit this link https://www.straighttalk.com/covid. Thank you for your patience and for being a loyal customer.

Hi Ashley M. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand where you're coming from. We recognize this is a difficult time for everyone, but please know we’re here to support you. Our team is continually working on potential solutions to offer some support to as many of our customers as possible.

Please click here https://www.straighttalk.com/covid/ for an important update. Thank you for your patience and for being a loyal customer.

Apology

Extrememly POOR Customer Servervice, MY PROBLEM IS NOT RESOLVED

I received an email to update my credit card information, so my payment could pull correctly. I called the number provided - (877) 430-**** I called at 3:52pm today. I was transferred to 3 different representatives, ALL OF THEM said they could not help me. I demanded to talk to a supervisor while talking to the last representative, and they reassured me they were and that I would not be put on hold again. I was put on hold for the THIRD TIME. Then the phone call ended shortly after. I WAITED ONE HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTES WITH NO RESOLUTION!!! Immediately after I submit this review I will be seeking another carrier. This was the absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced, and I will be warning my friends and family to avoid this frustration.

User's recommendation: Do not choose Straight Talk. The worst customer service I have ever experienced. After 1 hour and 15 minutes on hold and 3 transfers, my call was ended with no resolution or call back. I am currently looking for a new carrier.

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. This is not the experience we want to have. Allow us to make things right for you. To further assist you with your concerns, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

We look forward to working with you. Thank you.

Let the company propose a solution
Great service, I'm very satisfied with my service and company service when I need to speak to Straight Talk there always helpful and prompt with there service . Thank You Straight Talk. Phil B. User's recommendation: I have know problem recommending Straight Talk to...

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your wonderful feedback to our service. We truly appreciate it. In case you need assistance, please feel free to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Have a great day.

Oakland, Maryland

They Promised, But Would Not Deliver

I'm an old person with an eye condition and cannot read off of phone very good. My eyes hurt when trying. Asked Straight Talk if they would allow hooking my computer to the phone so I can see what I am doing. They said NO. This is an insult to all. The man that owns the company is one of the richest people in the world. Yet no OS software updates are provided, leaving customers much more susceptible to being HACKED! And in my case, I was promised I could hook up my phone to my computer. NOW THEY SAY NO! THEY ARE LYING AND CHEATING.

User's recommendation: They lie and cheat.

Hi Larry J. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Our sincere apology for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. We understand where you are coming from. To further assist you with your concerns, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Hi Larry J. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with our customer service. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further and make things right. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Have a nice day! Thank you.

Product
Straight Talk Wireless Account
Cons
  • When they couldnt figure it out they hung up on me
  • Recieved less than half the gb purchased
  • Cancellation on website
Let the company propose a solution

I wish to put time on my friend's phone

I need to talk to a person...not an automated menu

Hi Nahshon. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Let us help you refill your friend's phone with your preferred airtime plan. Just click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and you will be assisted with one of our Live Chat representatives. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Have a nice day.

Poor customer service

i just want to transfer my service from ATT to straight talk, but it took me 5 days and it is still not activated yet. called the helpline, no one answers. can only talk through online chat. the person on the chat is not helpful. and after an hour .. we are still trying to figure out now to transfer my service..

User's recommendation: dont use straight talk.

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry for the trouble that you have previously encountered with in transferring your phone number to us. Is it working now? If not, we would like to help you. Please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it on a new window for chat support.

You may also text HELP to 611611.

Sheridan, Oregon

Need to purchase bring your own phone kit.

I broke my phone and need to. Use a new phone, but I need a bring your own phone kit. I want to purchase it over the phone. With debit card

Hi Tram. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry to hear that your phone broke. On the other hand, we are glad to know that you are looking forward to activate your new phone with our service. Thank you. Let us help you with the process.

Just chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Have a nice day!

ID
Pros
  • Auto pay
  • Affordable
  • No contract
Preferred solution
Purchase a bring your own phone SIM kit

No hot spot service

I paid for all this on a refill card plan and no hot spot service!!!! Why???

Hi Jakira. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for any inconvenience that we may have caused you. With our updated $55 Ultimate Unlimited Plan, it includes 10 GB of high-speed data that you can use for your phone's Mobile Hotspot feature. Should you have availed this plan and haven't utilized the updated benefit, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can fully investigate your account and straighten things out.

Preferred solution
Give me hot spot service so I can use my tablet and see a bigger screen!!!.

Be patient

My number still has yet to be ported

Hi Lilley. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. We're here to help you with your port request. Please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it on a new window for chat support. You may also text HELP to 611611.

ID
Cons
  • Basicly called me a liar

Porting a number

Number still hasn't ported yet

Hi Lilley. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We read your post and we're sorry that you are having a problem trying to port your phone number. Allow us to further check on it so we can make things right. Please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it on a new window for chat support. You may also text HELP to 611611.

Atlanta, Georgia
Straight Talk Wireless Lg Electronics Cell Phone Activation
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered