No contact with human only automatic

Phone crushed by fire truck at a fire . Need new phone but need to charge it to account . Only contact with 82 ye old mother with medical issues
#2038537

Hi, Krystyn Ttp. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry to hear that. You can purchase a new phone on our website at https://www.straighttalk.com/all-phones. You can also visit the nearest Walmart stores or contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355 so we can better assist you in purchasing a new phone. If you need further assistance, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611.

ID
Pros
  • Wireless service comparable to big names
  • Potential savings of monthly bill
  • Coverage
Cons
  • Unresponsive customer service was not willing to assist customer
  • Two hours for customer service calls
Preferred solution
New phone or remanufactured phone of same or new

Phone messed up

Can't receive calls or call out but I can call on Facebook messenger.. it just quit working once i left.. I can send text messages
#2038538

Hi, Tayton Yeo. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble you have encountered with our service. Let us check your account so we can provide a concrete resolution. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355.

Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Complaint

Update by user Jul 02, 2021

After reaching out to Straighttalk, thanks to the info on a website, I was contacted the following day by another non English speaking representative. I specifically stated in my email I wanted someone who spoke English.

Basically I bought this $300 phone from them less than 3 weeks ago and now the only way people can hear me when they call is via speaker phone. First rep I spoke to determined is was an issue with the phone itself. And I could have it replaced for free. Here's the effin catch, they have to receive mine first.

Once they receive it and inspected it to determine the issue, then they will send the replacement. Yes folks, regular mail. And with covid we all know how slow that is. I demanded that I get the replacement first and offered to give them my card info to charge me.

I offered to pay for overnight on my original phone and the replacement. They will not budge. So now I have a piece of *** phone that I spent way to much on and it doesn't even work.

How dare they ask me to go possibly 2 weeks or more with no phone..... Ridiculous.

Original review posted by user Jul 02, 2021
I have written multiple emails, spoken with several reps from your company and I am sure that this email will still leave me aggravated and pissed off. I bought a phone from you back on June 5th 2021 and paid well I've $200 for it. Within a week or two the phone started having issues. No one can hear me unless I have my speaker phone on. One of your reps informed it that it is a faulty phone and it needs to be replaced. But unless I send my phone in and once received I will be sent a replacement phone. That's *** Why should I the customer who trusted in your company have to suffer and go without my phone I paid $200+ for? You are not willing to even overnight it to me. I offered to pay and have this phone overnighted if you could do the same. Y'all are a lousy excuse for a company. When we the customer are the reason you are successful.

User's recommendation: Do not use them ever.

#2038779

Hi, Jerri D Xpm. This is Maria for Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand your frustration and we apologize for all the trouble this has caused. You need first to send your defective phone back to us before we can send you any replacement phone. We will be sending you an airbill that will serve as your return label that will include a letter that indicates how to package and ship the defective phone back to us. Once we receive the defective phone, we will send the replacement phone which you should receive in two business days.

For further assistance, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611.

ID
Pros
  • Cheap phones
  • Cheap plan
Cons
  • Disrespectful
  • Total lack of caring
  • Customer service unable or unwilling to help
Loss
Full refund

Service is the worse

I purchase unlimited international and now all of a sudden I can't get a call through or even better I have limited minutes but I purchased UNLIMITED :( I spend more time on the phone WAITING for someone in customer service telling me to turn off the phone turn it back on and try again. I am so so done with this crap service

User's recommendation: DO NOT waste time and money on this service.

#2038783

Hi. This is Maria for Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand your frustration, and we apologize for all the trouble you have encountered with our service and our customer service. It's important that you have a satisfying experience with the services you are being provided. We appreciate your business with us and certainly would want for it to continue. If you give us a chance, we are intent on making this right and hope you will allow us to speak with you to discuss the situation.

Dover, New Jersey

Big Disappointment

I had problems w/phone. Straight talk troubleshot for over 3 day period. Finally promised me a new phone. I sent my phone back with their shipping label and they promised to send me a new phone. Never got a phone. Now they can't find the ticket number er number or...
#2038788

Hi, Julie H Uix. This is Maria for Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize if you did not receive you replacement phone. This is never the way we want you or any of our customers to experience. Allow us to gather some information so we can better assist you with this matter. Kindly chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the word ORDER to 611611.

View more comments
ID
Pros
  • Affordability
  • Cost
  • Cheap
Cons
  • Dishonest company
  • Terrible service
Loss
Full refund

CUSTOMER SERVICE

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A LIVE PERSON ON THE PHONE. ALL PHONE NUMBERS ARE AUTOMATED AND DO NOT ALLOW YOU TO TALK TO ANYONE. User's recommendation: DON'T EVER USE STRAIGHT TALK !!!!!!!!
#2038820

Hi. This is Maria for Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble you have encountered with our customer service. We are here for you, and we would love to help out. Kindly chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355.

View more comments
Taylors, South Carolina

Upset with the tricky page when purchasing a plan