Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had bought a android phone june 2016 for $79, I bought the 2 year extended warreny, had trouble with my phone already in August of 2016 so I mailed it in and they sent me a new one, well again having problems again in march of this year wont take a charge and all of the keyboard dont work, sent it in after being on the phone with customer service for 33 minutes and my replacement phone i just recieved today was a cheap $20 flip phone. On phone again with customer service for about 45 minutes, again with someone that dont speak good english, i asked him how much longer and he said well if you dont like the wait you can hang up and call back, i said i want to talk to your supervisor, well that was another 15 minutes, i hung up called back and got him again, hung up and finally got someone else and another 45 minutes, problem still not resoved, never will i by a phone from walmarts straight talk

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

I liked: Nonthing.

I didn't like: He was rude and told me to just hang up and call back, On the phone more then once over 30 minutes, I sent in a 79 smart phone and they mailed me a 20 flip phone.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

They don't REALLY care that you have a problem with their service.Once they have your money, they couldn't care less about any issues you may have.

These crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scams. Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, and ask them to do the same. #StraightTalkSUCKS #StraightTalkTHIEVERY #StraightTalkPIRATES...BTW...robot Maria won't help.

Just a form response which will give you the same response that you got from the customer service rep.Mariabot is just here to give the ILLUSION of caring.

MariaST

Hi, angeltblue.I see so many people complaining on here, but I don’t think you guys are going to the right people to get help.

My whole family has a Straight Talk phone. For further assistance, you can contact their customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, they are open Monday - Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can chat with them at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023 and they will be able to assist you.Thanks.

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.