1.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I just spent 3 hours on the phone with Straighttalk. I have a screenshot of the time (as it was my computer phone) to prove it.

The last hour was with the so called "Head office" in Miami.. which I got through to after being on the phone for almost 2 hours. Finally the "Manager" . listened to what I said, said "hold on" put me on hold and after 10 minutes the line went dead.

After about 8 years with Straight talk, I'm moving on. I was told 3 different things by people in the Philppines and here, they don't put you through to Miami until you've wasted your time for 2 hours and they are rude. So very rude. I just activated a new phone which has the wrong phone number on it and they are refusing to change it for a month after the reason it's the wrong number is that the sim card I PURCHASED FROM THEM WAS DEFECTIVE and Head Office in Miami said we'll send you a new one but with this other number on it. ???? And they couldn't give me a different sim with no number so I could bring my own. They are absolutely outrageous.

Enough.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: How rude they are, How long customer service takes, Inflexibility, Using people who cannot understand what i say, Using people whose accent is so strong i cant understand them.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 24.

Comments

MariaST

This is Christian from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the trouble.

Allow us to assist you further and gather the information. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.