Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - They stole my home phone number

this is my business phone # i had since 1998 they said i stopped using the phone in Jan, I stopped in feb. whats it matter I brouhgt my # with me and I want it back,When i called my # it was answered and they had a commercial on the line so every time a client wants to talk to me new or old they cant also they are promoting a product with my #5708260919 Also its a pay as you go plan I used this because i am not busy in the winterAnd so what the line supervisor said to me was i should not of let my plan run out.I had this plan last year and i let it run out they did not steal it in 2016 I am going to loose a lot of money and what about all my paper supplies?And my signs?

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We’re sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Home Phone Service
Tags
  • I Am Going To Sue Them

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Plan Review

Charged my credit card for two services plans without me authorising the second one when i called they ted like it was my fault and they didnt apologise they said in three to five days my money would be refunded and it hasnt been even taken off i just checked my service end date i swear iam taking this to the highest authority i can

Hello well good luck, the screwed me and locked my service up for 3 days and I just went with TOTAL WIRELESS I hope you come out on top of them and I hope you change to a better company to

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Straight Talk Wireless Samsung Cell Phone Unlock Review

Cant stop auto pay since no one understands english on phone.

I hope you the best with this company that SUCKSSSSSSS You need to get a new credit card that will stop them, the get a new company like TOTAL WIRELESS it is better than S T

Straight Talk Wireless - Zte Hot Spot And 50 Service Plan Review

1.6
I bought this hot spot 2 days ago and a $50 service plan and cant get it turned on with customer service and the internet, its very frustrating 6209601840

Straight Talk SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS look for a different company i got TOTAL WIRELESS

Order processing issue

Straight Talk Wireless - Misrepresentation, fraud, consumer betrayel

2.0
Isn't this fraud, false advertisement. I have been a customer for many years, received my 2.50 discount, I read many ads that stated previous customers would not be affected. Well I'm affected in November I was charged 47.73, till this month now it's 48.83 this is criminal, how many old people and people on fixed income are straight talk doing this to. Yeah I'm gonna go buy my card at Walmart as are the rest of my family that I praised straight talk to. But I am shopping for a different carrier, because of this injustice, maybe if more of us stood up we could make a difference, but I guess that just happened back in the day now corporate can do as they will
Syndi

I keep having data usage issues also, my account should be reset after the payment is made in the 2nd of the month. It is the sixth and my data usage has not been reset.

It is running slow and showing that straight talk is still using last month. My apps are slow and some not even work I'm ng because of this.

@Syndi

WOW maybe you need to check out TOTAL WIRELESS as i did GOOD LUCK because S. T. SUCKSSSSSSS

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.Thank you.

View more comments (2)
Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Internet Service
Problems with payment

Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk Premier Review

Dropped phone in concrete parking lot

Straight Talk Wireless - ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE

I purchased two phones from this company at a store (NOT ONLINE) and was told three months later when I wanted to take the phones to a different carrier that I could not because my phones were not active through their service for twelve months. When I questioned where this policy was written I was told it was on their website. I WASNT ON THEIR WEBSITE! And I was hung up on by a supervisor THREE TIMES and told I couldn't speak to his supervisor. DONT USE THIS SERVICE THEY ARE A SCAM. They don't want to help you they just want to take your money and give you bad service and even worse customer service. Its ridiculous
MariaST

Hi, TonyaLusk. I am Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We’re sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

TonyaLusk

Day 5 of fighting with this POS company. My husband decided to just switch back to save the hassle.

Well what a mistake that was. First I chat online to see what the status of our number port was because after 24 hours we still have no phone. The rep told me I wasn't their customer I was a Total Wireless customer... REALLY?????

So I have to call in where they said there was a error porting my number and I had to call Verizon to fix this. I waste my time calling Verizon to be told by their NICE customer service rep that this error was not theirs so they could not fix it. So I had to call Straight Talk again to be told that it wasn't their error again. Then they tell me that it will take a minimum of 24-48 hours to TRY to resolve this problem.

I just spent over $117 on minutes that the days are ticking away and still don't have a phone because of their mistake.

But yet we have to sit back and suffer through the bs and putting up with them. I will just go without a phone and eat all the money I have spent.

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

TonyaLusk
@MariaST

How many times do you think I would need to call your company before they start doing their job correctly? I still haven't seen it!

And thanks to your company I have now lost my phone numbers. SMH

@TonyaLusk

Hey look at TOTAL WIRELESS i think they are better than these SUCK _ _ _ people and their policies,, good luck

View more comments (4)
Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
1.1
My phone number could not call some people or text people and I could only get calls from 2 people tried to get it fixed said there was something wrong with my phone so to try the Sim in a different phone and the same thing happened with the other phone and then none...

They don't REALLY care that you have a problem with their service.Once they have your money, they couldn't care less about any issues you may have.

These crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scams. Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, and ask them to do the same. #StraightTalkSUCKS #StraightTalkTHIEVERY #StraightTalkPIRATES...BTW...robot Maria won't help.

Just a form response which will give you the same response that you got from the customer service rep.Mariabot is just here to give the ILLUSION of caring.

View more comments
Poor customer service
I was charged for two accounts for 13 months for my phone service and another customer phone service so I called Straight Talk to complain. I was told to file a complaint with my bank and I did that but I only received one month refund and no assistance from the phone...

You can not TRUST STRAIGHT TALK,, when I had I only bought the cards,, but I have found better now with TOTAL WIRELESS i hope you leave ST to, good luck

View more comments
Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service
Cons
  • Billing practices
  • Refund and reliability
  • Customer service
Problems with payment
Tags
  • new sim card
  • overcharged credit card
2.2
Straight Talk Wireless - Best at Being the Worst Customer Service
I would like to start off by saying that I originally was satisfied with their service. However, the phone options were less than desirable, down right worthless in regards to the phone I purchased. After a couple months when my phone with 32 GB card purchase was...
MariaST

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve this issue, please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= and we will be glad to help you.

Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care
Pros
  • Monthly cost was good
Cons
  • I was overcharged given the run around and lied to by employee
Loss