Junior Reviewer

Terrible phone service/ customer support

Straight Talk Wireless - Terrible phone service/ customer support
Straight Talk Wireless - Terrible phone service/ customer support
I purchased a Straighttalk iPhone 11 with Unlimited $65 plan. Last Wednesday, September 14 I reset the network settings again as I usually had to do 3-4 times a day to improve my service while at home . This time after reset i noticed my phone would not connect to...

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have encountered with our website. This is not how we want you to feel and experience. Our main focus is to provide an excellent service to all our clients, and we know that there are things to improve. Focusing on our quality of customer service is our priority.

To further assist you with your issue, please chat with us using this link https://www.straighttalk.com/support/contact, or call us at 1-877-430-2355.

View more comments
Loss
Preferred solution
I want my phone to work, reimbursed for the time it has not been working and if it’s the phone that is the problem I want it replaced. I purchased it in June under a Straighttalk Deal.

Question why all of a sudden a number that I call is now long distance

called spoke to a computer for about ten minutes,when i was supposed to be transfered to a human i was cut off,looking for new server.

Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi

Verified Reviewer

Long time user no voicemail

After having service w straight talk for yrs all the sudden lost my voicemail. Called apple first..they concluded it was straight talk. After calling over four days and numerous times thier computer always said wait for callback.. never happened. Today got thru 4 times...

ID
Pros
  • Always dependable
Cons
  • Not so sure now
Preferred solution
My service fixed and apology!! Maybe free 30 days for all my time lost. I’ve been a customer for yrs!!!!

Payment function on website alerted me it was unable to process payment but it still took funds from my account three times

Payment function on site alerted me it could not accept payment but it charged my account three times. And I had to end up buying a Walmart plan

User's recommendation: Be careful.

Minneapolis, Minnesota

Verified Reviewer

Customer service is the worst!