No messageing

Using the Verizon SIM- 2nd time I can't send messages- just hangs up with "Sending". First time I got a human that pushed the software fix. 2nd we played stupid human games with turn the phone off, pull the SIM, turn on, turn off, reinstall everything and go outside to send s message while they hang up.

Hi FreeFinWhale717. This is MariaST from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for all the inconvenience we have caused you. Let us check on this matter and get this resolved. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with it. You may also call us at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Hi FreeFinWhale717. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry that you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

View more comments (1)
ID
#1519931 Review #1519931 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Bad quality

Activating my phone with Tracfone card I purchased at Walmart. It keeps saying my email is invalid!!! Can you please help me activate my phone???

I need help activating my phone for the first time with a card i bought at Walmart! It keeps saying my email is invalid and that's my correct email! Please help me!!!

Hi MercifulBassetHound946. This is MariaST from Straight Talk Wireless.

Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with your concerns. You may also call us at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Hi MercifulBassetHound946. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I'm sorry if you're having problem with your email address. Yes, we can surely help you activate your phone. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. You may also contact our Customer Care Center at 1-877-430-2355.