Verified Reviewer

Asked for help to activate my new phone

I tried to activate my new phone I just bought, and they couldn't find me a phone number, and they already redeemed my service plan, so they try to transfer me to a higher up person and while that's happening My phone would hang up, im just tired of going through the same process over and over. I called six different times and got no where.

Hi this is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We really do apologize for the inconvenience that this has cased you.

Please know that it is never our goal to let you experience such troubles. We really do understand your frustration, and we are doing our best to provide quality service all throughout the years. Give us a chance to fully evaluate your situation and help you out. For further assistance you can chat with us via this link https://www.straighttalk.com/support/contact.

Cleveland, Ohio
Pros
  • Lower pricer
Cons
  • Misleading information
  • Bad service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

*** service

Again the throttle Nazi's at straight talk are screwing the very people they take money from its Verizon all over again take your money and throttle your service I have a full signal and I'm at one of the highest points in the city but I still can't send a simple text good thing nobody is trying to break in and kill me because I couldn't even call the police

User's recommendation: Just go to t-mobile stay far away from straight talk verizon.

Please know that it is never our goal to let you experience such troubles. We really do understand your frustration, and we are doing our best to provide quality service all throughout the years. Give us a chance to fully evaluate your situation and help you out. For further assistance you can chat with us via this link https://www.straighttalk.com/support/contact or simply call us at 1-877-430-**** at your most convenient time.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

Houston, Ohio

No service

Customer service couldn't understand me. No help at all. Get somebody who speaks english!!! No network available.

Hi this is Maria from straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with our customer service.

Waynesville, North Carolina
Preferred solution
I want my phone connected to a network.

Phone says no mobile network available

Can't send or receive calls. Phone says not registered on a network so can only make emergency calls.

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We understand where you are coming from and we are determined to make things right for you. Allow us to take a closer look into what's going on so we can work with it and ensure a resolution for you. To assist you, please copy and paste this link https://www.straighttalk.com/support/contact to chat with a live agent.

We are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Waynesville, North Carolina
Preferred solution
I want this phone to work.

Verified Reviewer

They have the rudest customer service reps I've ever spoken ti

I've been trying to add mins to my phone for a month now. First the mins i purchased could not be added BC my service didn't work for too long. So I asked for another sim BC mine didn't work. CSR sent me to Walmart. Drove 30 mins to walmart just to find that they do...

Hi this is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We really do apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

This is not the experience we want our customers to feel. Don't you worry. We will do our best to further help you out. For further assistance you can chat with us via this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO, or call us at 1-877-430-2355.

Overland Park, Kansas
Pros
  • Available at walmart
Cons
  • Not satisfied
  • Unwilling ti transfer to another csr
  • On the phone more then once over 30 minutes
Unlock my phone please

Because they took my payments out before the third and overdrew my account

I have auto payments set up and they were not to take my payments out until the third of the month and since they did they overdrew my bank account costing me 60 dollars in overdraft charges User's recommendation: Don’t do auto pay

Warsaw, Indiana
Full refund

Real bad service in New Mexico nw corner

Seems during peak hours it runs very slow on the internet. 700 to 900 hours and again 1700 hours till about 2000 hours

This is not the experience want our customers to feel . Don't you worry. We will do our best to fix this issue as quickly as possible. For further assistance you can chat with us via this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO, or call us at 1-877-430-2355.

Phoenix, Arizona

LOCKED IPHONE 11 ISSUE

Dear All, I bought 2 iphone 11 Black, 64GB on 04/07/2022 from Wallmart Tuscon Speedway