1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I called to have my number swapped to a new phone, and I wanted to keep my number, the put a complete different number on the new sim card I called on with the new service plan.

I called them back to have them swap the number and then they said they could not do that because it was against there procedures, when asked to talk to someone above them ( Monica 525122) Said she was as hire as I would be able to go. And nothing was going to change.

My only options was to lose the number that I had ( which is for a business phone) or lose the 50 dollars for the plan, it was one or the other. I told them they just lost a customer, on top of everyone else that I could keep away.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Spending 4 different days and multiple hours on the phone, Fact i had to lose money, People who couldnt speak good english, Nobdy was willing to try anything different to help.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I do apologize for the inconvenience that you've experienced. We are determined to help you in retrieving your phone number. Let us further check your account so we can provide a concrete resolution for that issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.