Lewisburg, Tennessee

I boought a nice Samsung phone and got the $30 - 1000 minutes for starters. I then got a company phone and did not recharge the phone for a couple of months.

I then decided to re-activate the phone and I bought a $30. However, the phone screen just said "unregistered SIM". I called the customer service which is great if you speak Hindi (sarcasm). After a long time on hold and lots of back and forth with the foreign service clerk, he said the problem was that I had a bad SIM so they sent me another one.

I got it, installed on the phone, seemed to work, but no minutes. I called again, they said it would not work because "I had already entered the access card on the other SIM" and asked that I bought another one. Really? Another $30 for nothing?

After much explaining, the Hindu guy simpley called me a liar for pretending to get an extra $30 for the 1,000 I had already used in the last 24 hours.

So I ended up with $80 worth of useless phone and a card PIN that I never used. Stay the heck away from this lousy joke of a company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card.

Comments