3.1

I need help activating my phone for the first time with a card i bought at Walmart! It keeps saying my email is invalid and that's my correct email! Please help me!!!

Comments

MariaST

Hi MercifulBassetHound946. This is MariaST from Straight Talk Wireless.

Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with your concerns. You may also call us at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

MariaST

Hi MercifulBassetHound946. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I'm sorry if you're having problem with your email address. Yes, we can surely help you activate your phone. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. You may also contact our Customer Care Center at 1-877-430-2355.