purchased straight talk November 2017. Data was slow and buffered, causing fast data consumption.

This was not always the case, but frequent. I was okay until a week ago I get little to no internet connection. I purchased data twice due to buffering eating up my data in a week. When I contacted online support, Im told they pulled up my account and they could tell me all the times I used the data and there is nothing wrong with my service.

I had contacted them multiple times on the same issue with data.

Seems to me they are shorting my data making me seem as if Im trying to get data free. All I want is what I paid for.

Comments

Buffering doesn't eat data. Buffering is only your device not having the capability to receive enough data, the company restricting how much dafa comes through (Most likely explanation), or the data link being cut completely.

Straight talk is just ripping you off, making you buy more data. Straight Talk used to be a reliable service BACK IN THE DAY (Pre-2010), these days, loyalty gets you nowhere.You're a long-time customer? You think that matters?

They're just laughing at all of the rubes purchasing extra data when their data hasn't been used up. Get off of the Straight Talk bandwagon, wake up and smell the ripoff.

MariaST

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced with your phone. Allow us to review your account so we can provide you with a thorough explanation. Kindly contact us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. We are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.