Seller: Straight Talk Wireless State: Arizona City: Glendale Product: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 131 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless in Glendale, Arizona - If you insist on doing business with these crooks...

Ask what is the procedure for closing an account. Make sure you understand how to do so before signing up. Ask them to email you the instructions on how to close an account. "Just contact us" will not work. They say "we will close your account as requested" in their return email.. and not do so, but keep billing credit card. When you do finally call and push this button etc. 50 times, you will get to speak to a service rep. The call center is somewhere in Central America (she wouldn't say where) The reps do not speak or understand enough English to help. They have no authority to close an account which is paid up in full. No supervisors are available. Reps say "yes" to all questions and statements but keep billing credit card. Straight talk does not exist at StraightTalk...they should be ashamed to call this abuse customer care. The only time you will ever talk to an American rep. is when you sign up, make sure you ask him all your questions then. It's your only chance. Good luck.
bwoods.pmsa.bw

One thing that annoys me is when the CSR confirms your info such as rock, the day..... R like rocky.

O like Oscar. C like cierra k like kilo.

I'm use to R for Roger, o for .....off c for Charlie and k for king. JUST AN EXAMPLE OF COMMUNICATION BARRIER.

MariaST

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Do you have problems with your phone?

If so, please send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thanks.

bwoods.pmsa.bw
@MariaST

I am looking for management, I may have to wait and get there via BBB , FEDERAL TRADE COMMISION. You guys have not helped me yet. Have a good day,

View more comments (2)
Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Straight Talk Wireless Customer Service