Chicago, Illinois
3.1K views

I had not had my straight talk phone for 15 days when it started to mess up. This is the second straight talk phone (Galaxy Samsung) that had the same issue of loud noises comming through the phone. I called to make sure I could return the phone and get my service and phone number transfered. I was told I could and I knew that I could because they did it before. When I returned the phone, of course it became inactive. I called customer service and couldn't get a live person. The automated person kept telling me my phone number was not a straight talk phone. I serched the internet and found a different phone number, called and spoke with a live person immediately. The rep said they couldn't transfer my info to the new phone because the old phone was already deactived. I asked for a supervisor, she told me the same thing. I asked for her supervisor and was transfered to the corporate office. I spoke with a lady named Mirasol who not only activiated my new phone but transferred all services including my old phone number. I asked why the supervisor just didn't help me and she stated she didn't know but she was supposed to.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE AN ACTIVE PHONE TO GET YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR MINUTES TRANSFERRED TO A NEW PHONE, DON'T BELIEVE THAT LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

CALL THE CORPORATE OFFICE

1-888-251-8164

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Service Transfer.

Comments

Thank You for that number! I'm about to call it.

Hope I get results, finally.

My comment: STRAIGHT TALK SUCKS! BEN you are next.

They are con artist and the CS dont understand English, so thats what we get for using a phone co from a 3rd world country.

I’ve tried to resolve a pin card issue that cost me 45.00 plus tax because the last 6numberd were unledgeable after scratching off the cover coating. I just want the air time I paid for but all I get is *** run around. Who has the authority ?

Thank you SO much for the corporate office number. I had to call this morning to ask for a refund that customer care kept refusing to give.

They asked which company I wanted, but I told them I did not want to be transferred to customer care, and asked to speak with corporate.

It worked. Refund was approved.

This number doesn't go to corporate 1-888-251-8164 it gets you the Philippines. IMHO Straight Talk just want's your money,they don't care about the customer just the money.

#1220900

That's a safe link number. They can't help with straight talk.

@Anonymous

You are correct and this company sucks.. The customer service is the worst and you can't understand what the untrained employees are saying 98% of the time.

I rather pay more for good c/s, well trained employees and clearly much better English translation.. BYE!!

BYE!!! STRAIGHT OUT CAN'T TALK...

@MG

You got that right. Where do they find these people.the way I look at it is the people working for them should be speaking clear English or go home.

#1199372

THEY TOLD ME THIS IS SAFE LINK NOT STRAIGHT TALK AND THEN THEY HUNG UP ON ME

#1199616
@Anonymous

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. If you need assistance, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

@MariaST

How can I get a hold of a supervisor

@Anonymous

How can I talk to head supervisor of straight talk English speaking ..the man or woman who runs s the company?????????

@MariaST

I want a phone number to contact a person at corporate office not send an email to a machine and have it shoved shoved aside or thrown away and not achieve anything

@Tracy Sprouse

i want a phone numb for corp iffice for straight talk ...they are makeing me mad n giving me the run around about my phone who has corp numb for straight talk...manager..ceo....not a rep that u cant understand...i want corp office numb....

Straight Talk you really Suck Big Time!

I had bought my grand daughter a iphone 5s and a straight talk unlimited 45 prepaid card all for xmas, shes had the phone for 1 week now she has no minutes straight talk took her minutes away she does not have her number and then dissconnects her phone for no reason, now they want to send a sims card and not give back her minutes this is not our fault at all. When you activate your phone do not get straight talk cards you dont get no where with them.

They suck, I have been trying to get my phone activated for 3 days and they keep giving me the excuse that it will take 24 hours every day and now it is up to 72 hours. One time they said the towers were down, we asked why wasn't anyone else having any problems.

My boyfriend got on the phone with them and that lie went away. They were charging me for minutes everyday that it was suppose to be activated on their end but not activated on my end.

Today I will tell them what to do with this phone and company. Just Venting the Truth.

@deb

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

@MariaST

Hi my name is astra Decker I'm having a big problem with straight talk and me and boyfriend is getting ready to change phone company because no one wants to help us. And customer service how then speak to me and it wasn't nice and I have suziues and your company mayed me upset and I end up in the hospital because I had a suziues because of straight talk. Now my ssi card was been frozen and I can't receive my ssi for 60 to 90 days only thing I can say is thanks form *** me over

@Anonymous

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.