Coverage Area
Style and Design

My daughter has had straight talk for 2 years because of where we live, and it is the most worst service ever!

She loves to watch Christian info on You Tube, but only after 5 days, all of her video play runs out! Every time she calls customer service, which has been at least 20 times!, she never gets anyone who speaks English, plus they never know what to do!!!!!

45 dollars a month and it is awful!! She did have Boost mobile for $35 a month and her video or data NEVER ran out but she can't get it anymore because of where we live!

There are no Straight talk offices in our area and the employees at Walmart never have a clue about the phones!

We just purchased a card yesterday, and she still has no video play, and when she called them, they told her that she had to wait until today for it to work!! Still doesn't!!!

I think we have no other option but to contact the Better Business Berea! What a nightmare and a rip off!!!!!!

Lori Hancock 217-260-9698

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Undelivered promises for unused services, Losing my time and waiting to have a phone that works, Tech support customer service, Im still waiting for a replacement phone, Two hours for customer service calls.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.