Have to call them once a week with issues. Dropped calls , no network ,full bars with no service, data throttling.

I pay for unlimited and I do not receive what I'm paying for. When I call them they always walk me through my phone settings.

It sometimes fixes the issue for a day or so and I'm calling them back the next day with more issues. Bought a brand new straight talk phone and had to continually do software updates, this company is an absolute joke.dont waste your money

User's recommendation: Straight talk is not good.

Location: Denver, Colorado

Comments

#2132049

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry to know that you are experiencing some issues with your phone service. We understand how you feel about paying for a service that is not working the way it should. We're more than happy to investigate this matter with you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews