service I have with straight talk is att, my number was portered out to metro brokers for one of their customers. it was still active we have had it for over 20 years.

no one called us to verify that we were transferring number. our privacy act was violated. when straight talk finally realized what had happened they want us to call metro pcs and get the account number to the person they gave the number too. then straight talk can give us our number back.

our service went dead nov 10th I have been speaking with someone every day at straight talk they are not allowed to call you back, and not one single person can handle the compliant. you start over every time you call.

I have given up this has been a nightmare. what can I do about my privacy information that has been realeased

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Poor.

• Poor Customer Care

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced.

Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews