I had a samsung s4 it broke couldn't get another s4 so I bought a cheaper samsung it didn't last a year one day screen went black Iordered a s5 reconditioned charged it up screen showed battery charged turned it on nothing screen was black ordered a 10.00 phone waited 3 days for it and shipping label then 15 days for replacement they sent a s6 which does not take a sd card so i checked storage capacity only 32 gb i use a 32 gb card plus i need at least 16gb in the phone decided to keep it so at least i could be back in business hard to be by computer all day cheap phone was out of internal space in 4 hours activated s6 loaded some apps i needed and tried to make a call phone called out landline phone rang yeah all is good so I tried to make a call and screen showed it called could not hear anything hit speaker and could hear turn off speaker nothing I don't think its cool walking around like a wannabe on speaker phone so i reactivated the junk phone today i was waiting on a text didn't get nothing so I tried a call no service so i went back to my computer phone was inactive and service plan was gone now back to customer support for 30 min they finally got everything restored. I am back in limp mode until another replacement phone gets here so recoditioned to factory new is a lie straighttalk you will love our phone love our service is a LIE not one month this year have i not had a problem

Comments

MariaST

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems with your device. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.