worked great for 2 months dropped signal I tether so wtf. I buy from them and use there service but now no one knows anything. sucks bye bye

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble you've encountered with the data service. Let us take a closer look into what's going on and ensure to provide you with a resolution. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

We will look forward to working with you. Thank you.

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having some problems. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.