Verified Reviewer

2.0

In July and August, I changed my plan from the $44 plan to the $35 plan. When I auto renewed at $44 in August, I thought I'd made an error, so I repeated the process and received confirmation that the plan changed.

This morning I received the "Hooray! Your auto-refill for $44 was successful". I chatted online with "Benjie" at Customer Service who was very cagey in telling me that Yes, I had successfully changed my plan but that the $44 plan was still active. I told him that I wanted the plan confirmed at $35 and he told me it would be effective 10-06-2020.

When I told him that I wanted the difference credited, he told me that the $44 plan was still active. I reminded him that he confirmed the $35 plan. After 2 5 minute circular discussion, I informed him that I was taking screen shots of every line of this conversation. I was then disconnected and was unable to log back in.

It kept asking me for my location, which I denied.

Once I cleared it from my history, I was able to log back in. So I am left with the impression that you can't change your plan if you want to decrease the service, Straight Talk does not stand behind their product and the company lacks integrity, hides behind their computer screens and has no interest in supporting their customers.

User's recommendation: Be very careful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Poorr service false promises, Support services.

Comments

#1922845

Hi. Linda L.

This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. We understand where you are coming from. Allow us to make it right for you.

To further discuss this, please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it to a new window. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

#1978901
@MariaST

I don't believe Straight talk is willing to help us. I talked to a Rep, and He lied. He said I would no longer be billed!!

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews