Richardson, Texas
1.6

I signed up for 6 months service after I was told my phone is compatible with their network. Then I was having problems with texting and receiving calls.

Then I was told my phone is NOT compatible with their network.

When I asked for a refund of the remaining 6 months, I was told “no refunds”. In general...your phone is compatible, we take your money, your phone is not compatible, we keep your money...no refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Refund department will not issue a refund.

Comments

MariaST

Hi TrustingCrestedPenguin. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless and I have read your post here.

I deeply apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you but I do believe that we can resolve your concern. Please allow us to review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. You can chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO for further assistance. We look forward to helping you fix the problem.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

MariaST

Hi TrustingCrestedPenguin. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews