Verified Reviewer

1.5

I cant make nor receive phone calls! Every billing cycle i always have issues and have to call in and have them fix by a straight talk agent!!!!

Today i Been on hold for over 2 hours finally got to speak to a technical support agent. She advised me to stick and ear ring down into my phone to retrieve my sim card info. I said no thank you. There is another way to get that info.

Then finally i found the info she could not tell me where to find. Then she like yes there is a problem but she is unable to fix it. So she transferred me to a manager of technical support. Now im back on hold for over 30 minutes!!!!

Im tempted to switch my family and myself back to a major carrier in order to go in and talk to a person and or just call and not be on hold 3 hours plus!!! I even tried the message an agent for help that is a joke!!!

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else.

Preferred solution: My bill compensation for the lack of service and my time i have wasted every month for 4 months of having to call in and get technical support after every billing cycle@.

Location: Miami, Florida