2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I would like to start off by saying that I originally was satisfied with their service.However, the phone options were less than desirable, down right worthless in regards to the phone I purchased.

After a couple months when my phone with 32 GB card purchase was rendered useless, I opted to switch providers but keep my same number. I called Straight Talk to verify that they were aware of the upcoming change and that my automatic payments would cease. I was assured that it had already been taken care of. That was weeks ago.

Today I saw that they charged me for their service, I am not using. I contacted them and was sent through the customer service wringer and hand offs. The first 4 contacts verified my story and was transferring me to process my refund which I have in a chat transcript. The last individual I encountered however was the rudest, dishonest, and most unprofessional rep I have had the displeasure dealing with.

He denied that any charges had been made ( they are on my statements), denied that they had EVER billed my account (again on my banking statement) , said I approved for another phone to be billed to my account (couldn't give me proof of confirmation or phone number), said he was the manager and there was no one higher than him to speak to, and then told me to dispute the charges with my bank if I wanted any money back.Enough said.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

I liked: Monthly cost was good.

I didn't like: I was overcharged given the run around and lied to by employee.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve this issue, please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= and we will be glad to help you.