Nov 12,2015 we had a black out in Kern County, AT&T tower down, and after speaking 8 to straight talk representative I was told the SIM card went bad and we are linked to their tower.I was to receive another within 2 days, reference number 1124673313.
Nov 16, called and they said sent to wrong address wouldn't tell me where. Nov 19 around noon I started calling straight talk 8666061840 x 111469, and every time I spoke to a representative they all stated the same thing. I must of spoke to at least 8 different people, (remove battery, SIM card wait and turn phone back on) I kept telling them to read the previous note so I didn't have to continue to do, however, they kept saying that we can't fix unless you do this. I finally had enough, not having a phone for a week now after waiting for this SIM card took me over the top.
I then demanded to speak to the manager that I spoke to earlier and the representative said he is on a call, I said I would wait after 45 minutes the representative said that he was done and for me to 8668061840 x 019513 and he said his name was "cotimico" I said why? I waited on the phone to speak to him and he said he couldn't transfer and that I had to call that number, when I called again no body knew who that was and the extension didn't exist. I then spoke to another "manager", and I was fuming and he said that for me to (remove batter, SIM card and do a hard reset" I said no and that I will file a complaint and this is the worst company ever and if I didn't have bill pay and pay already for this phone I would go back to Verizon. I only had this company for about a month and I haven't had a phone for 2 weeks.
He then told me that the SIM card device was damaged and for me to go to my phone provider to fix, I said, really, the SIM card burned my phone out and you want me to go to my phone company.My phone was working fine before this SIM card incident.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service experience
- Language issues with customer service
- Way i was treated
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Straight Talk Wireless Bring Your Own Phone Program
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "I have a woman in Brazil. She gave me her number. I called and asked straight talk how to call her. The employee said to throw away my new $50..."
- "My two month old phone can no longer find service and these *** can't fix the problem. I do not have all day to chase this problem. I'm..."
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "I placed an order online for next-day delivery. I spent $68 on the "upgraded" arrangement. The flowers wer NOT delivered - ever. I tried to reach customer service via email..."
- "I was so disappointed this week when I ordered a "Simply Delicious Fruit and Gourmet" basket as a gift. What the recipient received was an old wooden drawer (not..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."