Bakersfield, California
100% full Not resolved

Nov 12,2015 we had a black out in Kern County, AT&T tower down, and after speaking 8 to straight talk representative I was told the SIM card went bad and we are linked to their tower.I was to receive another within 2 days, reference number 1124673313.

Nov 16, called and they said sent to wrong address wouldn't tell me where. Nov 19 around noon I started calling straight talk 8666061840 x 111469, and every time I spoke to a representative they all stated the same thing. I must of spoke to at least 8 different people, (remove battery, SIM card wait and turn phone back on) I kept telling them to read the previous note so I didn't have to continue to do, however, they kept saying that we can't fix unless you do this. I finally had enough, not having a phone for a week now after waiting for this SIM card took me over the top.

I then demanded to speak to the manager that I spoke to earlier and the representative said he is on a call, I said I would wait after 45 minutes the representative said that he was done and for me to 8668061840 x 019513 and he said his name was "cotimico" I said why? I waited on the phone to speak to him and he said he couldn't transfer and that I had to call that number, when I called again no body knew who that was and the extension didn't exist. I then spoke to another "manager", and I was fuming and he said that for me to (remove batter, SIM card and do a hard reset" I said no and that I will file a complaint and this is the worst company ever and if I didn't have bill pay and pay already for this phone I would go back to Verizon. I only had this company for about a month and I haven't had a phone for 2 weeks.

He then told me that the SIM card device was damaged and for me to go to my phone provider to fix, I said, really, the SIM card burned my phone out and you want me to go to my phone company.My phone was working fine before this SIM card incident.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Bring Your Own Phone Program.

I didn't like: Language issues with customer service, Way i was treated.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.