Nov 12,2015 we had a black out in Kern County, AT&T tower down, and after speaking 8 to straight talk representative I was told the SIM card went bad and we are linked to their tower.I was to receive another within 2 days, reference number 1124673313.
Nov 16, called and they said sent to wrong address wouldn't tell me where. Nov 19 around noon I started calling straight talk 8666061840 x 111469, and every time I spoke to a representative they all stated the same thing. I must of spoke to at least 8 different people, (remove battery, SIM card wait and turn phone back on) I kept telling them to read the previous note so I didn't have to continue to do, however, they kept saying that we can't fix unless you do this. I finally had enough, not having a phone for a week now after waiting for this SIM card took me over the top.
I then demanded to speak to the manager that I spoke to earlier and the representative said he is on a call, I said I would wait after 45 minutes the representative said that he was done and for me to 8668061840 x 019513 and he said his name was "cotimico" I said why? I waited on the phone to speak to him and he said he couldn't transfer and that I had to call that number, when I called again no body knew who that was and the extension didn't exist. I then spoke to another "manager", and I was fuming and he said that for me to (remove batter, SIM card and do a hard reset" I said no and that I will file a complaint and this is the worst company ever and if I didn't have bill pay and pay already for this phone I would go back to Verizon. I only had this company for about a month and I haven't had a phone for 2 weeks.
He then told me that the SIM card device was damaged and for me to go to my phone provider to fix, I said, really, the SIM card burned my phone out and you want me to go to my phone company.My phone was working fine before this SIM card incident.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service experience
- Language issues with customer service
- Way i was treated
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Straight Talk Wireless Bring Your Own Phone Program
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "Today (6/16/13), I purchased an iphone 4 and 1 year unlimited card from walmart totalling around 1000$. After purchase, I followed the automated system for activation which would not accept..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I purchased a sectional from u last yr and had to have replaced 4 times now someone come out n have new rocking love seat replaced a ND needs it..."
- "So I was shopping at the dollar general on Wilson rd near Wible rd. I was near the refrigerators by the milk and there was an associate changing signs for..."
- "Absolute worst company, owner sub contract everything to the lowest bidder and it shows, and sub par unlicensed contractors is what I got not mention it took 5 months to..."