Nov 12,2015 we had a black out in Kern County, AT&T tower down, and after speaking 8 to straight talk representative I was told the SIM card went bad and we are linked to their tower. I was to receive another within 2 days, reference number 1124673313.

Nov 16, called and they said sent to wrong address wouldn't tell me where. Nov 19 around noon I started calling straight talk 8666061840 x 111469, and every time I spoke to a representative they all stated the same thing. I must of spoke to at least 8 different people, (remove battery, SIM card wait and turn phone back on) I kept telling them to read the previous note so I didn't have to continue to do, however, they kept saying that we can't fix unless you do this. I finally had enough, not having a phone for a week now after waiting for this SIM card took me over the top.

I then demanded to speak to the manager that I spoke to earlier and the representative said he is on a call, I said I would wait after 45 minutes the representative said that he was done and for me to 8668061840 x 019513 and he said his name was "cotimico" I said why? I waited on the phone to speak to him and he said he couldn't transfer and that I had to call that number, when I called again no body knew who that was and the extension didn't exist. I then spoke to another "manager", and I was fuming and he said that for me to (remove batter, SIM card and do a hard reset" I said no and that I will file a complaint and this is the worst company ever and if I didn't have bill pay and pay already for this phone I would go back to Verizon. I only had this company for about a month and I haven't had a phone for 2 weeks.

He then told me that the SIM card device was damaged and for me to go to my phone provider to fix, I said, really, the SIM card burned my phone out and you want me to go to my phone company. My phone was working fine before this SIM card incident.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Customer service experience, Language issues with customer service, Way i was treated.

• Android phone

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.